88

Because the previous chapter made you slightly happy, here's the mental breakdown you needed :) iamgayforyourmom1501
_______________

Regulus' POV:

I had the biggest mental breakdown I've ever had today. I think everyone knew I wasn't going to the toilet at all when they heard my voice crack when I asked to go out.

A few minutes later, I saw Sirius going up the wall to join me in the cabin and hug me tightly. I hugged him back and just continued crying until I fell asleep in his arms, tired of all this.

*

"-Love, he's awake. I'll get out, hit me up once he's comfortable enough for me to come back."

Remus got out of the room and Sirius came to sit on the bed.

"-Welcome back to Earth, snow white. I laughed. How was your nap?
-Great, I guess? What time is it?
-5pm.
-What??
-Yup, you really did sleep a lot! So, what's up?
-I don't know, I just didn't sleep a lot last night, and you— ...Y/N knows how I cry for nothing when I'm really tired.
-Do you want me to go get her? Maybe if you talk to her, it'd help you with coping...
-Do you really think it would help me?
-I can't promise anything, to be honest... You still wanna try it out?
-I don't know..."

*

"-Do you want me to stay outside or do you want me to come in?"

I ended up saying that I wanted to see her.
Maybe Sirius is right and it'll help me cope. If not, at least I would've had the chance to talk to a very much awake Y/N instead of writing to a sleeping body.

"-No, come on in. She came in and sat next to me, avoiding eye contact. I know I look like shit but it's not a reason to avoid looking at me, you know... I mean, that's your choice and I don't want to force you or—
She looked right up.
-Hey, calm down, you're not forcing me! I tried to avoid eye contact just in case you wouldn't want me to.
-Oh...
-Yeah..."

A big silence took place. We weren't looking at each other or anything, I was thinking and Y/N was...doing whatever she was doing.

"-Well, that's not awkward at all...
-Yeah, I'm sorry. If you want to go—
-No, it's okay. If you don't want to ask the question directly you can still write them.
-I don't feel like writing...
-Alright, then. Take all the time you need.
-Thank you."

*

"-So, how was it?
-I'm back to first step."