How you met

Maddie:
You both met on season 1. You two immediately became the fan favorites and everyone adored you two. People even made edits about you two. Whenever people asked you or Maddie if you liked each other, you both always said "no". But in season 5 the fans got what they wanted.

Kenzie
You met in season 5. You were on a boys dance team and Abby had the two teams dance together and everyone immediately loved you. You both started dating 3 months after you met.

Chloe
You two met on season 1. In the beginning of season 2 everyone already saw that you two liked each other but it never went anywhere. After Chloe left the ALDC things weren't really easy for you. Luckily when she rejoined the team, thing got back to the old and you two started dating.

Kendall
You met on season 2. You were a candy apple and when Kendall joined the team you became and amazing duo. After Kendall left to go back to the ALDC Abby took you in her team because you were an amazing dancer, and she liked your attitude.

Kalani
You two met on AUDC. Kenzie, Maddie, Ace and you were invited to help them become better dancers. After AUDC u two met again on season 4 and in the beginning of season 5 you two finally got together.

Nia
You two met on season 5. You and Nia were set up in a duet together. After the duet you two kept talking and after 8 months you two finally started dating.

Brooke
You two met in season 3. Abby set you two up on a date. nobody seem to be bothered, you were and nice guy and Brooke was a nice girl. It all worked out.

Paige
You two met on season 1. She discovered her feelings for you at the end of season 2, and you two started dating in the middle of season 3.