Kendall (hickey prank)

Summary: you pull the hickey prank on Kendall with Maddie

Y/n pov:
"Hey guys welcome back to my channel I'm y/n and today I'm with" "Maddie" "And today we're going to do the hickey prank on kendall" I say explaining the video.

Maddie and I we're hanging out since we're best friends, and she came up with the idea. She really wants me dead. We set up camera's around the place and we hid them pretty well.

"Wait but how are we going to make the hickey?" I ask Maddie with an confused look. "Make-up" she says with an goofy smile. "Do you even know how to do that?"

"We're about to find out" I sit on a chair in the bathroom and she put make-up in my neck while talking about make-up (i didnt listen to any of it) and I must say, it looks pretty real.

"Okay now we have to mess with our hair a bit" she says while putting her stuff away "I have to mess up my hair?!" I ask her scared. My hair is my everything. Every morning I spend 20 minutes on my hair. Yes I'm crazy.

"Yeah? We gotta make it look real" "do I really have to?" I can see Maddies irritated and she then puts her hand in my hair and messes it completely up. I gasp and I now mess her hair up, she laughs at my 'mad' face.

We both sit on the couch, scrolling through our phone when we hear the door open. We both look at each other and nod. "Hey babe did you- oh hey Maddie" Kendall says as she walks into the living room.

"Hey babe" "hey Ken" we both say fast after each other. She look at us with an confused look "Why are you guys being so weird?" She says while she laughs a little bit "we're not being weird" Maddie replies fast and I shake my head with an 'nervous' look.

"Okay?" She sits in between us on the couch. "You guys wanna watch an movie?" "Sure" I answer, again really fast. Kendall looks at me with her eyes squint a bit and then she sees the red spot on my neck "is that a hickey?!"

I quickly cover it up "what n-no.." she grabs my face and turns it, now seeing the hickey completely. She then look at Maddie to see Maddie looking really nervous. She then look at me and then back at Maddie.

"Are you cheating on me with my bestfriend?!" Kendall asks me really mad "babe I promise it's not what I looks like" "no don't touch me" she then turns her head to look at Maddie

"I can't believe that your seeing my boyfriend behind my back Madison" "babe calm down" I go to tell her it's a prank but I get cutt off "no I'm leaving dont ever speak to me again" she stands up and walks to the door.

"Babe wait it's a prank" I say while grabbing the camera and laughing a bit. Maddie follows me and is also laughing. "It's a prank?" Kendall asks irritated. "Yes here"

Maddie leaves for a minute and then come back with a glasses of water and thrown it in my face, allowing the water to take away the make-up. "Dude! You could've shown it another way then by throwing water in my face!" "Nope" Maddie replies with an amused look on her face.

Then I feel a slap on my cheek making my head turn to the side and I hear an "ow" from Maddie. I turn my head back to see that Kendall hit Maddie with her handbag she was holding. (Deja vu) "you two jerks, never do that again" "ow we won't" I say while rubbing my cheek.

Not proof read. 646 words