Maddie (just for you)

Summary: you make a song just for Madison Nicole Ziegler

Y/n pov:
I tap my pencil against my desk as I try to think about something. I've been sitting at my desk, phone turned off and hungry. Next month I'm going on tour and I want to perform a new song but I dont know about what. I jump up as the door of my room flies open, with Maddie behind it.

"Y/n, Why aren't you answering my text?!" I look confused at my phone and I see that its 5 pm, which means that I've been sitting in my room for almost 6 hours. "You had me worried sick!" She says as the walks over to me, sits in my lap and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry love" I replie as I run my hands through her hair. "What were you even doing?" I sigh "I was trying to make a new song but I can't seem to make anything" she sits up and looks me in my eye, cups my face and pecks my lips.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do, we're going to turn on a movie, order som take out and cuddle and tomorrow we'll see if we can make you a song okay? She says as she look me in my eye "okay" I replie as she gets off my lap to get some snacks.

After 10 minutes she comes back into my room, with some popcorn, soda and candy. I changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, since I was still in my pajamas from this morning. "Can I take some of your clothes? I'm cold" she asks after she puts down the snacks on the bed "ofcourse baby you don't have to ask" I replie as I sit on my bed under the covers.

After 2 minuets she comes into the bed with some of my clothes on, and her hair in a ponytail. She lays her head on my chest and I ask "what movie do you wanna watch?" She pretends to think about it and then says "alladin?" "okay" I peck her forehead and I put alladin on. After 40 minutes in the movie we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

I open my eyes and look at my alarmclock. It's 7 am. I look over at Maddie to see her still fast asleep. Then it hits me. I slowly get out of bed, making sure that I don't wake Maddie up and I sit down at my desk. I think for a couple minutes and I start writing. I write down everything that comes up in my head, making half the paper full.

I look at the paper, that now is the text of my new song. As soon as I hear a sound behind me, I hid it in a drawer. I turn my chair around to see Maddie slowly waking up. She looks at me with a sleepy head and I smile at her. "What time is it?" She asks in a morning voice. Cute. "It's 11 in the morning.

"What are you doing ?" She asks as she got up from the bed and sits in my lap. "Oh nothing, just...." I replie as I don't make eye contact. "You made a song didn't you?" She asks with a goofy smile "no...." I whisper "I knew it, can I see it?" She asks and I get up with Maddie in my arms "nope not until tour" I answer as I sit on my bed "ugh fine, but I wanna hear it on tour" she asks while cupping my cheeks "you will"

On tour

"Okay who's ready for a new song?" I ask. Everyone starts yelling and screaming "I'll take that as a yes" I say with a chuckle. "Jamie, can you please hanf me my guitar please" I asks with puppy eyes while I look over to the side of the podium, where my manager was standing. She rolls her eyes playfully and gets on stage to hand me my guitar. Just before she walks off she smacks me at the back of my head "hey! Rude" I say while rubbing my head and she just laughs.

"Okay my next song, is about a certain someone, who the second she came into my life, she changed it" I look over to Maddie at the side off the podium and smile at her, while she returns a much bigger smile.

I met you in the dark
You lit me up
You made me feel as though
I was enough
We danced the night away
We drank to much
I held your hair back when
You where throwing up
Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute I was stone cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, "I already told ya I think that you should get some rest"

I knew I loved you then, but you'd never knew
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I knew I needed you, but I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some
Breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night
When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with your right
now, oh
And you looked as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so inlove with you
And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than what it's weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I wanna live with you
Even when we're ghost
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most
I'm gonna love you 'til my lungs
give out
I promise 'til death we part like
in our vows
So I wrote this song for you
Now everybody knows
That its just you and me 'til
We're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Oh, Just say you won't let go

As soon as I finish the song the whole crowd goes crazy, and look over to Maddie, who is now crying happy tears.....

(A/n hey guys! I'm so sorry that it took so long, somehow I got kicked out of my account but I got it back!)