Chapter 41 - MA

When they reached home they had a surprise for Talay.
Bible and Build made a new room for him. It was directly across from their sleeping room and they made it a seal room.
Sand colored carpet. The walls where painted like the German shore, pictures of the 4 seals that he lovesd so much hanging everywhere. A lot of plush seals.
They bought a high bed with a stair and under that he had now a little table where he can draw and play.

They noticed that he loved drawing and they wanted to give him a good place for it.
In the middle where three huge beanbags, where they could chill.

When Talay opened the door he stood gawking.

" wooooaaahh is that my room?"

" Yes it is."

He ran around and checked everything. A glow on his face.

" I really love it."

" We thought that you would like a room for a grown up. I mean you told us that you are old enough to sleep alone. So we thought that the pirate room was too childish. " Mile smirked inwardly.

" But if you feel like a pirate, the room is still there. "

" No im too old to be a pirate. "

Apo bit in his fist to stop himself from laughing. There he was. The little boy, not even going to school, but talking like he is ready to start working. Just too adorable.

" Okay Mister Talay. So now go brush your teeth and then it's time for sleeping. " Mile pushed him into the bathroom.

The boy waddled away.

" Gosh Mile how can he be so cute. I'm freaked he will come tomorrow and tell us that he wanna marry Venice. They grow so fast." Mile bursted out in laughter and hugged his fiance.

" You forgot something. Apo."

" What?"

" First we have to go down the venue..... Hey what do you think about Talay and Venice as our flower kids? "

" Oii that's just adorable. "

Talay came back. Climbed into his bed.

" Good night daddy's. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. "

They gave him some hugs and kisses and went to their room.
They left both doors open, that they could hear, when he felt uncomfortable or had a nightmare.

When they where in their bed they talked for hours about their wedding. What they would like and how they wished it would be. At one in the night, Talay came over. Sleepy eyes, he crawled between them.

" Can't you sleep, Mister Talay ?" Apo loved the new nickname Mile gave him.

" I came over because daddy Apo is having a nightmare. I said I will comfort him then." and with that he just cuddled to Apo and fell asleep.

Both looked at each other. Again speechless but with a heart full of love.

They just cuddled together and slept.

It happened two more nights that Talay came over and told them that Apo had nightmares and Talay needed to sooth him. But after that he stayed the whole night in his room.

A week later the shoot was scheduled.
Apo was stressed, but he tried not to show it.
He and Talay would be with Mile.
Mile would walk through the main entrance and Apo with their son from a side entrance. They wanted to keep Talay away from all those fans and reporters.
Mile needed 20 minutes to reach the inside of the building, because of hundreds of fans and press people.
His manager came along and brought him directly to the shooting room.
Mile smiled at Apo and Talay who sat in a corner. Mostly hidden from all those people that where there for the shooting and persons that belong to the media.

It took only 15 minutes and Mile came out of the room.
Talay saw him first, jumped from Apos lap and ran to his daddy.

" Daddy." he raised his little arms like ever when he want to be in their arms.

" Hey Mister ." Mile smiled at him, took him on his arms and holded him close.
A lot of phones and cameras took pics of this.
When Talay hid his face in Miles nape, Apo came closer.

" Come here." Mile waved his hand at Apo that he would come to him.
When Apo stood beside him, he placed his arm around his waist. Kissed his shoulder gently and smiled then at him.

" So. Now as here are a lot of cameras I can say why I came out early.
I quit this shoot. I'm not able to act with a other man, neither a other woman. My life changed. My fiance and my son are my life now."

The rooms was filled with gasps and questions.

"Yeah you heard right. This is Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat and this is our adopted son Talay. We will marry soon. But back to the main problem. I feel very uncomfortable to touch a other man. It has nothing to do with the other actor. It's my fault. Or better it's his fault. " he beamed at Apo while dragging him closer.

" I asked if we can do a close scene now and I failed totally. It was so awkward. I could never give my best when I feel uncomfortable and you all know that i only do perfection. This man here has occupied me completely and i don't want to feel him uncomfortable too. So it seems I have to give up acting couple roles. The only chance to see me as a couple on screen is, when Apo decide to be a actor too. " Mile chuckled and Apo was shocked. He looked at Mile like he was the president of the United States.

" No way. " Apo spat and Mile gave him a peck on his cheek.

" I will concentrate on my music now. When we where on vacation I have written some songs. Maybe I will release a album soon. Maybe do some little supporting roles. I don't know. The future will show where my.. Our way will lead. For me, my family is now priority number one."

Mile took Apos hand and they left, ignoring all the questions that where thrown at them.
In the car, Mile frowned.

" Damn that was sooooo awkward. I had to get close to Ole and hug him. Putting my hands in his hair. I got goosebumps and my whole body got stiff. We tried 4 times. But it got only worse from time to time. I can never do that again."

" Mhh when I'm true I'm glad. It gave me anger attacks knowing you're inside there with a other man. If Talay wasn't with me i would have crashed the door and pulled you out of that room. "

" Awww is my baby jealous? " Mile got closer to Apo , hugged him and tried to kiss him. He pulled him close and started nibbling at his lips. Apo couldn't resist those lips. When he closed his eyes and open his mouth to let Mile in, Talay made disgusted snout.

" That's ugly daddy's. "

Mile let his forehead fall on Apos, locked eyes with him and whispered .

" Are you still sure it was the right decision to adopt this devil?"

With a sigh Apo replied.

" Only 13 more years then we can throw him out." Apo chucklds.

*********
Dont worry, they would never do that.

Just curious, but which is your favorite kissing scene from kinnporsche ?

🙊🙉🙈🤤🤤🤤