Jinx (Deltarune)

Name: Jinx
Nicknames: Lethal Leopard (Official Title), 'Ard (Susie), Dear (By Swatch), My Dearest (By Swatch)
Gender: Female
Age: 26
Species: Leopard Darkner
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Manic, Impulsive, energetic
Likes: Causing chaos, video games, Rock music, chips, Spamton, The Swatchlings
Dislikes: Being bored, healthy foods, people ripping off her style, beggars, her room being trashed
Relations: N/A
Relationships: In love with Spamton
Occupation: N/A
Voice Headcanon: Jinx (League of legends/Arcane)
Theme Song: Get Jinxed (League of Legends)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~BATTLE INFO~
HP: 1000
AT: 13
DF: 9 (Recruit), 3 (Actual)
D$ on Win: 360
ACTs: Check, talk, Spar, SparX
Attacks: Claw splice, Leopard Pounce, Screech attack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bio:
Jinx js a Leopard Darkner. She often wears a spaghetti strap, jeans, and leggings, as they are her favorite form of clothing. She has the usual Leopard traits, such as the yellow fur, black spots, etc. She has a unique Trait in which she can extend the length of her Claws. Her claws can either be long or short, and when they're long, she often calls them as "Sick wolverine claws". She first met Susie and the others at school, but she dropped out after being at school 3 months later. She loves video games and rock music, as it helps her not to be bored. She also has workers, calling them "Jinx juniors". Her first attack is where she splices her claws across the bullet board, and the player has to hide in the corner. Other attacks include a Pounce, where warnings appear where the attack will be, and the player has to get out of the way. A Screech attack, which will make a barrage of Soundwave appear across the board. Then, she considers that she was only delaying the inevitable of continuing to fight Lancer, Susie, Ralsei and Kris. The player can spare her by sparing with her, which makes her tired, and states that Fighting them was uncalled for, and Ralsei will say that it was, indeed, uncalled for. Afterwards, she was found in love with Swatch. Jinx states that she didn't want to die because she adored Swatch, and she didn't want him to be lonely for eternity.