How'd it come like this.

Note:chapters will be getting longer
It was now Monday Sarah was back with a hoarse voice, Emma still at the back alone she'd gotten used to it by now so she wrote a tale for class. They had to write an essay on how they think the sceptre broke. Emma's was a cake walk since she was the one who did it just then the silence broke.
"Miss Emma didn't cut Sarah otherwise she would of bruised!" Amelia called out (Emma's BFF)
In Emma's pondering mind she'd heard this and so had the class who, started to apologise to poor Emma. Where as Sarah hated this so she got a bit of revenge herself. When Emma was alone Sarah slammed Emma into the walls. In mere seconds, poor Emma had passed out bleeding from the head and nose! At the end of break some one had noticed Emma corpse shouting; SHES PASSED OUT WHAT DO I DO! The kid called then a teacher called 999. Panicked Amelia hopped in the ambulance with Emma. While in the hospital Emma's mum had just arrived and so had Sarah's including Sarah herself.
"Ugh why do I have to be here!" Sarah grumbled
"To be honest your paying for Emma's medical bill, not only did you lie about her but you slammed her into a wall sending her into hospital most likely giving her amnesia!" Sarah's mum shouted at Sarah not caring about her eye roll
Just then the doctor sheepishly walked inside of the room. What he said shocked everyone in the room except Sarah whom was so excited.
"I'm afraid Emma is in the emergency health care unit..." Dr Skanie mentioned
"Wha..." Amelia said tears taking over her eyes as well as her mother by now sobbing
As well as this at school Sarah was as happy as a teen winning a fortnite game. The word that Emma was in the emergency care unit so read like wildfire but it was much worse