Amnessia

Why did Sarah do that? Emma's mum pondered just then it clicked her Sarah hated Emma Since she got the main role. Why didn't she just admit. Amelia walked inside the waiting room still quite upset...
"Things are getting harder by the minute I don't have my bestie with me!" Amelia cried will sobbing
"I know Amelia to be honest I'm also heartbrok-" Emma's mum replied also upset then interrupted by the doctor
"She's awake but unsure if who she is she needs some exams if that's okay." The doctor said.
Both were happy but worried because as the doctor mentioned. Both thought about it while walking into the curtained up room since she was moved into a regular hospital room. But the words Emma said when the walked in shocked both visitors, to the point they were both upset.
"Who are you?" Emma asked confused,at the woman who looked just like her but older and taller and the brown haired girl the same age as her.
They were both shattered then the doctor walked in about to tell them but, by there expression he didn't bother and backed out of the room.While. Emma stared in confusion both explained who they were and there status of relationship. Visiting time was over Amelia asked to stay over and Emma's mum said sure.
"What are we going to do?" Amelia asked obviously upset
"No idea Amelia.." Mrs Bueno replied
The both pondered  deciding to look on google, then saw an expensive surgery for 10,000 pounds (or dollars if your an American). If they got the money they could get Emma back but decided not to since it takes time. Before 12am the 11 year old girl had a mind blowing plan to hijack the hospital then scrapped it for obvious reasons.