Read First

Dear Reader,

This is a fanfiction based upon the Netflix show called 'The Sandman'. It will contain characters, events, and places from the show. It is also an original character story. So it will contain new characters, events, and places that the author had created to keep things interesting. With this said, the author has not read the DC comic books of The Sandman, so it will not contain any of those characters, events, places, and names of the Sandman. The author fully understands that the show is taking its source material from the comics and is doing what they can to keep the show going. This fanfiction is to be taken as a parallel universe or as an alternate reality. It is not to be taken as a story that ties into the known cannon universe of the Sandman. Unless somehow, the creator of the Sandman comics, reads this fanfiction and declares that it is....which the author is doubtful of it happening. The author is fully aware, that fans of the comic may end up reading this to see how well it goes along with The Sandman lore. I am here to regrettably inform you that the author just became a fan of The Sandman, and is ignorant to the lore at the time of writing this page and is learning it's lore as the show progresses. So the story will progress it's lore along with the show.

The author writing their fanfictions, regardless of the fanfiction topic, solely out of self entertainment and is aware that some subjects that may pop up in their writings isn't for everyone. Though considering how much LGBTQIA+ community is represented in the show, there will be some to have a heavily representation of the community in the fanfiction as well. With all of this said and out of the way, the author hopes that you will enjoy reading Enri: Lord Morpheus' Child and get a better understanding on their take on each of the characters from the show. This fanfiction is purely from my imagination and love for the show. I do not own the copyrights to the characters, places, or anything relating to The Sandman show or Comics.

Thank you for reading this page first,

jnxdsprwbvb