Chapter 2: Discovery

-Trenten, NJ: Drake Mansion-
Enri is lying curled in the side prone position. Ze felt so weak, that Ze were barely able to lift zir head. It felt like Ze had to force zir limbs to move to where Ze want them to move. Mr.Drake showed up and looked at zem through the glass.
"Are you willing to talk now?" Mr. Drake said, un-persuasively.
Enri didn't move and had remained silent.
Noctis Drake sighed. "Figured as much. Unfortunately for you, I was going to let you go. It seems as though; you'll be stuck in there for years to come." Mr. Drake laughed with a smile.

Enri did zir best to sit up, though ze ended up falling back against the glass. Though ze still didnt say anything.

"Now I've got your attention."

-Northside, OH-

Dream walked out from the shadows and into the nightlife of the city. He took care, not to look to out of place as he walked around. Though it was just a difficult to blend in with the humans as it was three years ago. He removed his helm and carried it under his arm, like a soldier getting ready for war.

This was where you last saw Enri. "Correct? Lets see if theres some clues to find Bête Noire." Dream said, as he looked down at Matthew. As he remembered that he had given the raven a different task, he sighed. "Right, well lets go." He muttered to himself.

Dream searched every nook and cranny of the city that he could think of where Bête Noire could be hiding. With every turn of the street, he searched. He went as far as Parker Woods and as deep as a clearing that looked like a single wing of an insect. He upturned every possible corner of the woods, only to come up empty handed. He returned to civilization, when he stumbled upon a school near the edge of one-side of the woods. He took out his sand pouch and threw a handful of sand above him, as he was teleported to London, England.

-Outside Drake Mansion-

Matthew watched silently, acting like a typical raven, not wanting to draw attention to himself. He did his best to get some new information about what is going on with Enri. Though there were next to no conversation about zim. He decided to fly down to the window, where he first spotted Enri, and see if he could catch what was going on inside. Though there wasnt much. Guards were using the Trench March tablets to keep themselves awake. From what he could tell, Enri was doing worse than when he first saw zim. Yet, it looked as though, Enri didnt want to show that to zir captor. Unable to do anything else, Matthew returned to the tree that had an abandoned nest. He went to the nest and settled down, as he kept an eye out for any changes from Enri's captors residence.

- the Streets of London, England-

Dream walked the familiar streets of London, as he continued his search for Bête Noire. Though he had no luck on the matter...

Over at the Eastend of London, a fourteen-year-old girl lurked in the shadows. She was looking for her next victim, in hopes to kindle some murderous dreams of people who have ill intent. Her black hair was up in a ponytail. When she spoke, she has a French based English accent. She has an aura about her that casts terror and murderous adoration upon others, if they tread to closely to her. Those who were sensitive to such energies had a disquietude sense of uneasiness from her dark spirit. Though she may look only fourteen, she was Bête Noire an older Nightmare that Dream had created. She named herself Betty, though everyone in The Dreaming. Though her powers had no effect on other Dream folk, most of them stayed away from her because of her indicative demeanor and mannerisms. She was very fond of her teamwork with the Corinthian when they inspired the works of the most popular serial killers of the time.  The Dream Folk nicknamed her Bane, without Lord Morpheus' Knowledge.

As Dream continued to walk the streets of London, he felt a familiar presence growing as he continued Eastward. He followed the presence that he felt in hopes of finding the rogue nightmare that had left The Dreaming.