Original Character(s)

Author note: This "chapter" will be updated as the story progresses as new characters enter the story that affect it of which I had came up with.

------------------
Name: Enri Lin
Birth/Dead name: Erica Lin
Birthdate: 9/16/2000
Gender at birth: Female
Gender: Trans-Genderfluid
pronouns: Ze/zir/zim/ mx
Species: half-human half- Endless
Backstory: Enri's mother had conceived zim in a dream in December 1999, while she was in a coma. She believed that Dream of the Endless is Enri's father, even though Dream was still imprisoned by Roderick and Alex Burgess. Even though Enri was born as a female and was named Erica. Zir mother had died shortly after naming zim.
     As ze went from foster house to foster house, ze felt that something was off with zim. Ze decided to change zir name from Erica to Enri. In order to make zimself feel like whom ze's meant to be, ze did what ze had to so that ze could make up what ze lacked. When ze had started working at the age of eighteen, ze put a hundred dollars from every paycheck ze'd gotten. So that when ze had enough money, ze would be able to get the surgeries ze needed to feel completely zimself.

~~~~~~~
Name: Noctis Drake
Moniker: The Wizard
gender: Male
Species: human
Backstory: a Descendent of a follow of the Magus Roderick Burgess. He had gotten ahold of the Magdalene Grimoire and the proper ingredients with the unknown help from Desire of the Endless, in order to recapture Dream as part of their ongoing feud. Mr. Drake has a delirious dream that by forcing Dream of the Endless to bring down the walls between the Waking and the Dreaming worlds, that the world would be in peace and love would prosper in fruition without any effort. Though it seems as though that no one had the courage to let him know that the incantation for summoning an endless had been altered since the King of Dreams' previous capture.
~~~~~~~~~
Name: Bête Noire
Nightmare from The Dreaming

Backstory:
Upon wanting free reign of how to use her power, Bête Noire left The Dreaming to explore the world of the Waking. There she found a home and friend in Noctis Drake and his plan for her master, Lord Morpheus.  Though when The wizard does the summoning, she can't differentiate between her master and Enri. So she ends up trapping them in a dreamless state when ze sleep.