PART - 10

Author's pov

Bold - I will write in these letter what bts are talking each other, while watching them.

It's been 1 weak after ateez decided bts to live in their house.

Yn have recovered fully. Now yn and ateez is in kitchen.
They are making lunch. As their parents are not there exept seoghwa others are in kitchen.

They were so happy with each other. Bts were watching everything from their room through a glass window which they can see whole view.

Tae : Now I understand she actually know how to cook.

Yn : yaah oppa  why did you off the stove.

Wooyoung : what how I don't do anything.

Yn : oh really, you were the one who is standing here.

Wooyoung : but I haven't off it. I was just

Yn  : GET OUT RIGHT NOW.

Jin : I like this side of her.

Suga : you will like it.

Jin : you are also like this while I'm cooking.

Jk : hehhe

wooyoung : aaaaah why are you shouting.

San : woo come here i think she is in her periods that's why her mood Change that fast.

Jimin : They looks like real siblings.

Jhope : that's rigjt.

Yn : OH MY GOD WHO CUT THE APPLE LIKE THIS.

Hongjoong : I'm sure that jonho break the apple like this with his hands.

Yn : YAAAH PARK JONHO WHY DID YOU BREAK IT WHEN THIS KNIFE IS HERE.

Jk : she have very loud voice.

Namjoon : mmh

Jonho : I... I just break for easy.

Yn : look at the shape. I want it in thin pieces understand.

Jonho : y.. yes mam.

Yn : can't do a job nicly.

Yeosang : Is this chicken for fried rice.

Yn : yeah yeah oppa you just mix it continually I will put masalas in the chicken.

Mingi : yn I accidentally break this plate.

Yn : WHO TOLD YOU TO TAKE THIS PLATE FROM HERE.

Jimin : he is like you namjoon hyung.

Tae : that's true.

Mingi : aphtgevsus... I... Sory soryy.

Then yn go near yeosang.

Yn : baby did you mixed it well.

Jk : baby?

Jimjn : I also want her to call me that.

Jin : we should love her truly at first itself.

Jhope : mmh that's right.

Suga : we want to apologize as much fast as we can.

Namjoon : I have an idea how to buy forgiveness from her.

Jk : then come let's discuss.

Timeskip...........

Bts went back to their house as they have already planned something, which they don't tell me.

Today is a monday yn is going to school while walking.
Soon she reach there and saw bts. But today they don't mind her. They just walk away while they saw her.

She feel so hurt because of that. After apologized from the hospital she again started to love them. But she want to teach them how they hurt her.

Now she was feeling so heavy in her heart. Till last day she was the one who avoided them but now they are avoiding her. With these thoughts she get inside her class.

When she opened her drawer she fought some flowers and some chocolate and a letter.

DAY -1

Dear kim yn,

Please forgive us.

These are the lines written in that letter.

She understand that it is from bts but she don't know why they are avoiding her.

The same thing continued for almost 1 month. They only thing that changed is days.

She is now really mad. They are telling her to forgive but they are avoiding her as much as they can. It really hurts her.

She is a mafia leader but now she want to get attention from them. She wanted to cry badly.

She skipped her class and went to rooftop. She started to think whatever thing happen to them after their mother's marriage. She now decided to forgive them.

But how? They are not giving her attention. She try to come early to school for seeing bts keeping them inside the drawer. But how early she comes also they must already keep it inside.

She was thinking this and sitting on the edge of the wall. While a hand wrap around her waist and started hugging. She feel so safe and se don't feel to fight back. She turned around to saw bts.

They were looking at her while smiling. She don't know what to do she just keep quite and sit there. Soon every bts members came towards her and hug.

Suga : baby did you forgive us.

Yn : mmh.
She nooded and look down as she will cry at any moment. For this she was crawing for 1month. She want love and care from them.

Without wasting time she cried i  their hands.

They were so happy that finally you forgave them.

Jin : Aaish don't cry baby. Now it hurt us also.

Suga : cupcake don't cry and we are sorry for what we did.

Jk : baby come here let me also hug my sister.

Yn : why are you avoiding me.

Jimjn : it's because we want your forgivness.

Tae : we already know that you already forgive us.

Yn : how?

Jin : that we can understand.

Namjoon : so kim yn will come back to our sweat home.

Yn : yes I will come.

Bts : today onwards you are also a member of kim and we accepted you as our own sister.

Yn : I accepted you as my own brothers.

Jjn : so we need to celebrate this day rigjt?

Jk : what about a Amazing park.

Tae : yes that's good idea.

Yn : I also like it.

Namjoon : the  we can go there tommarow.

Vote - 30
For next part.