PART -11

Y/n's pov

I was sleeping peacefully when I feel murmering  voices. I saw some figures in front of me as it is not very morning I can't see their faces. I jump on the bed and get ready to fight.

Jin : yoo it's us your brothers why are you posing like you are gonna fight.

Jk : yeah we just came to wake you up.

Tae : we want to go to amazing park.

Jhope : yeah now get up cupcake it's getting late.

Yn : why you all vame without making any noise?

Jk : we made noise that's why you wake up right.

Yn : then I will come downstairs now go out.

Suga : no I just wanna spent some time with my sister.

Yn : yaah get out I want to do my morning routine. After fresh up I will come downstairs so we can spent tkme together.

Jin : come on guys lets go.

Jimin : coming yn come fast.

I went towards washroom and did my morning routine. After that I changed my dress and went downstairs to see jin oppa is helping to maids to serve.

Jin : baby can you all the others.

Yn : okay, let me go.

I walk towards the sitout to see makane oppas laughing and fighting play fully.

Jk : yn you came. We are just talking about jimin.

Yn : oh what happened?

Jimin : nothing baby they forgot the medicines that is given by their mentel doctor.

Tae : yaah keep quite.

Jk : give me your hand look it's little morr  bigger than jimins hand.

Yn : so what?.

Tae : but this fellow is saying that we are mocking him.

Jk : it's okay hyung, don't be sad.

Jimin : don't mind him come let's go.

Tae : don't be sad jimin cause your yonger once also have big hand than you.

Yn: jin  call you all for breakfast let me call others and come.

Jk : okay bye.

Soon we all start eating breakfast.

Jin : yn we are spending time upto night.

Suga : we can make these moments much memorial.

Yn : yeah. Are we going in car.

Jin : yes namjoon will drive.

After eating breakfast we all went towards the car.

Jin   namjoon

Tae    yn    jk

Suga     jimin    hobi

While we are going I was eating snacks.

Jk : yaah share with me too.

Yn : It's my favorite and sorry. It's not like you are not eating the snacks now.

Jk : But look the flavours are different.

Yn : fine fine here take it.

Like that we reached in a amazement park.

We all enjoyed many rides. I really like it. Now I was going to rest room but they are not ready to leave me alone. So they sent jungkook with me.

Jk : yn you should call me oppa.

Yn : nope, you are just 9 months older than me.

Jk : then also you should call me.

Yn : haa okay okay.

As I already accept him as my brother I decided to call them oppa.

Yn : I will go inside until then you wait here.

Jk : wait here?

Yn : wait here oppa.

Jk : okay baby come fast.

I just smiled and went inside and did my business. After that we walk towards the icecream shop as they told as they will be waiting there.

Jin : baby which flavor do you want?

Yn : mmmm..... Butterscotch.

Before I start eating my icecream jungkook take a bite from it. Before I cam speak he showed his icecream in my mouth. Same goes to taehyung and jimin.

After eating icecream we went back to mansion. We all sat on the living room tiredly, then jin oppa's phone started to ring. After picking the phone call his face expression changed.

Jhope : who is that hyung?

Jin : Dad.

Namjoon : why did he called now.

Jin : she is coming back.

Yn : whom?

Taehyung : Our ex sister.

Yn : ex?

Jin : yes she WAS our sister.

Yn : why do you say like that? If guys don't want then don't.

Jin : it's okay yn. Now you are also our family and we accepted you as our sister.

I nooded my head.

Jhope : so the reason why we don't trust anyone easly is because of our ex mother and sister.

Jin : Our mother loved our father just for the money. Same goes to Mia our ex sister. She is our half blood sister. But Dad don't know about that. She was studying in US. Last time when she came here for her vacation we heard her talking with our mom in the phone. We started to keep some doubt in her. We sent our men for spying on our ex mother. From that we understand Mia is not our Fathers child. Her father is Mr Choi a business man. Who is also a millianor. But for making sure we do a dna text with our dad and her without them knowing and find out she was not our fathes child.

Jhope : we don't when dad goes to know about that how he will react. She is coming to our home today night. Because of our dad we are not doing anything to her. Cause only the proof we have is dna test. If he want to trust in the dna report he need to test it one more time for make sure. But he will not do it. Cause he loves her more than anything. She is the only one sister who is living now.

Suga : Our youngest sister have gone missing when she was 5 year's old. She get into an accident with our ex mom. After she wake up she haven't find out our sister. And most important thing is our sister's name is also yn. That's the one reason we don't like at first cause we always remembered our baby sister.

Yn : I understand you all. It's okay, we can try to find her.

Jin : now come we can eat our dinner.

--_----------_----------_----------_---------_-------_---

Hey guys.

If I get 30+ vote.
I will upload next chapter tommarow.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MAFIA STEPBROTHERS (On hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें