Chapter Two

Kira in multimedia

Chapter Two

Kira Davis

Pulling up at this party, I got out seeing surprising faces stare at me. Everybody was just so shock to see me at a party. People I didn't know were coming up to me. I walked up in the house. Music was blaring loud with a lot of illegal activity going on around the house. It felt right being there.

"Damn ma, you looking hella sexy" some dude came out of nowhere grinding on me. "Dance with me, baby girl"

He was sipping on a drink. So I just started dancing with him. After dancing with that dude and other person, I find myself pouring a drink. Then, Nadia came up behind me.

"Yes, she finally comes out and play" she yelled cheerfully. She looked drunk, too.

"Yes I did. Now, why did I have to come" I asked. I took a sip of this drink.

"He wanted you to come. Now have fun" she told me.

"Who" I asked wearily.

"Oh, you don't know" she said stumbling around.

"Know what" I could barely hear her over the loud music. I dragged her going outside. Where it was a little quieter, "who are you talking about?" I said

"who wanted me to come" I asked her.

"It's not that hard to find out" she said smirking at something.

"What are you staring" I asked her.

"Kevin" she said happily.

"And yet you are still over here. Go already" I told her.

"See ya" she'd basically flew over to Kevin.

She was obsessed with Kevin since like the fourth grade. I talked to Kevin a few times. And to be honest, he liked her, too. I went back inside to get more to drink. When I felt hands on my waist. I turned looking at Devon, "You came" he said shockingly.

"Yeah" I put my cup down.

"Come on, dance with me" he said nervously.

"Sure" I said confusedly.

I was really having a good time. I remembered what Nadia had said outside. The words just stuck to me when I danced with Devon.

I'm happy that I got out the house. But I know my parents are going to be down my throat about where I've been.

It was going on 2am when I left. I ended up taking Devon home.

I saw the lights on and movement of my parents still up in the living room. I parked my car getting out. Instead of using the front door, I just walked around the side of the house climbing the ladder along the house up to my window.

I didn't feel like hearing their overly emotional, smart mouths. I climbed in the window closing it back. I changed into some shorts and climbed in to bed. I played on my phone for a little while. I mostly played on Instagram. Dev tagged me in a photo.

@Kvng.Dev: @whoo.ki Baby girl 😍 mines ???

It just really hit me after the party. Nadia was talking about Devon. I felt stupid. Not noticing it all. I heard my mom come up the stairs towards my room.

Immediately, I cut my TV on groaning as she opened my door. "Kira, are you okay" my mom said with that tone.

"Yeah mom" I put my phone down.

"Where were you" she yelled out.

"Out with Nadia" I simply said.

"Oh, we had dinner with the Johnson's" she told me.

"Oh, I didn't know that was today"

"Yeah, get some sleep. You have school tomorrow"

"Alright mom" she kissed my forehead, headed out of my room, closing the door. I checked my phone one more time. Dev just blew my phone up. I didn't get the chance to respond when he called.

I was thinking. On the phone with Dev got me really thinking about it.

Finally I just went to bed. I saw that I only had three hours of sleep now until school.

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for me.

Authors note-

Comments.

Votes.