Chapter Twenty-three

Brielle and Ronnie in multimedia

Chapter Twenty-three

Ronnae Rodriguez

This is too much for me to handle. I got my parents in one ear and Niya in the other. And I know sooner or later, some more shit is bound to happen.

I sat in the living room just thinking. Bri was off in her room playing dolls. How tf Niya gonna do some shit like that. I took a deep breath, controlling my anger.

I rubbed my face in my hands. When I felt Bri flopped down next to me "daddy, you okay" she said.

"Yeah I'm good, princess" I told her.

"What's wrong" I asked her.

"Nothing, just tired" she climbed onto my laptop, laying her head on my chest.

"It's just us now, daddy" she asked. I hate to admit it. But, shit, I can't have my baby girl in that kind of environment.

"Yes, It's just us" I said subtly. I never thought I see the day Niya and I would actually separate. From high school sweethearts to now just co-parenting. I don't know what went wrong with her.

I looked down at Bri. She was too busy changing the channels before settling on Disney channel. She was my pride and joy. My twin besides Dez. She was basically the only person keeping my insanity. If it wasn't for Bri, I would've been murder some niggas by now.

I'd awoken by this loud bang on my door. I looked down. Bri was slumped on my chest. I slowly laid her on the couch, getting up. I opened the door seeing Dez with some girl holding sleeping little boy.

"What's wrong" I rubbed my eyes, stepping to the side. Dez stormed in fuming with rage.

"We got a problem" he growled. "A nigga named Derrick got Nadia" I stopped in the kitchen.

I was fully awake now when he said that. "Wait what" I knew something was going to happen. But, this right here, my anger was fuming again.

"I stopped by the trap, everybody is working on this" he said subtly. "No one knows who this nigga is" I groaned looking at Dez.

"He just appeared out of blue" I asked him.

"Yeah, and he's going after Kira next" he had this look on his face.

"Kira" I questioned. He slid a picture of this dude over to me along with a folder. I was curious now.

"He looks just like Devon" I said.

"Yeah, they can pull off as twins" Dez sat down there.

I don't know how. But, this nigga Derrick looked familiar. Not the fact he looks like Devon but, it's like I know him from somewhere.

"I think I know how to find him" Dez spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh" I said.

"Raey's baby daddy knows Derrick" he said clearing his throat.

"Who's Raey" I asked.

"In the living room with little boy" he sounded irritated.

"What" I laughed. "I just asked who she was" he glared at me.

"Not important now" he said. "Something going on and I bet her baby daddy knows everything" Dez smirked getting that look across his face.

"Find this guy and we find Derrick before he gets Kira" I jetted out the kitchen, going in my office.

Nigga done fucked up taking the wrong sister.

Kill niggas first. Ask questions later.

Authors note-

Comments.

Votes.