1 there are no heros

* well things went somewhat to plan the rest button did work but sans or insanity did not take their old role instead a replacement did. you where of course was still devastating judgment sans with insanity and sans, who could now turn into Phantoms *

* the timeline a had been reset all the way back to zero so you got to watch Chara and asriel grow up. it was also at this time that you found out that kid are really good at spotting things because both kids found you and force you to come out when they saw you asriel of was scared out of his mind but that didn't chara from be friending you. You got close to the pare pretty close *

* the story went as normal and when it was time for frisk to fall a different human did and you could tell it was a player because as as he found out he could reset time he instantly thought about doing the genocide route luckily you stepped in and killed him a couple hundred times before leaving him alone for the rest of the Journey even broke the barrier and all the monster and humans were on the surface *

* Betty of course still existed and you made sure to get through her head that if she did anything there was no one that could stop you not even her or hate, so now she just lives in the outskirts of the city but ... something happened some other versions of sans attacked your universe they didn't kill anybody per say they just started corrupted people which you immediately stepped in to stop them *

Killer: your all still trying even after half the population is gone you are so funny

Sans: your right i still don't know why where trying

Papyrus: maybe it's just to stall for others to get away

Gaster: or we're just determined

Pr!frisk: either way we'll keep on fighting till the end

Chara: even if you do beat us and kill us or corrupt us you still have to deal with DJ

Mike: and trust me

Betty: you won't like DJ

Dust: wow im so scared

All of them got ready to fight

Bete ( I will refer to her as Betty because I can't stand the the way her name is spelled )

Sans, gaster and papyrus

Mike

Protectertale frisk

Chara

Dust: tch let this DJ come, insanity help me on this last attack

Insanity cracked his knuckles as dust summon the bone in his hand, the 2 then launched themselves at the group.

The 7 got ready for impact only for someone to stop dust and insanity mid way

Horror: what the-

* boom * a Shockwave created as Dust and insanity were sent back to killer and horror

???: now that you officially invited me to the party dust, The Question Isn't Who Is Going To defeat Me: It's Who Is Going To Stop Me

Mike/chara/betty: about time you showed up DJ

DJ: oh come on im not that late

Mike: literally half the world's population is gone

DJ: okay maybe a bit late

* You Dodge a bone coming at you then a fist, you look up to killer and horror decided to attack you, you probably need to get rid of them first. Horror comes at you again but this time you side step him before punching him into a building *