18

Seeing the man walk in, Laiyuan and Xiaoruo rushed to greet him, and Brother Mu also stood up.

For a while, only Wang Jin stayed where he was.

"Brother Heng, you came back very early today." Xiaoruo asked in surprise.

You must know that the orcs usually only come back in the evening when they go out, so it should be noon now.

Yuan Heng put the herbs in the corner and replied, "There is still food at home, so I didn't go hunting, so I came back sooner."

After speaking, the man's gaze passed the three of them and looked at Wang Jin, who clearly knew that Wang Jin had left him. The distance is the farthest, but the temperature in his eyes is all on Wang Jin's body.

Wang Jin glanced at the man, and the heat in the man's eyes made him feel like he was on fire. For some reason, Wang Jin suddenly felt his heart beat faster. He shifted his gaze uncomfortably and grabbed a Lei Guo. Covered in the mouth.

There are still petals outside the buds, and the petals are inedible. He suddenly stuffed them into his mouth and chewed them twice. It was bitter and astringent, and Wang Jin's complexion was instantly distorted.

"..." The man looked at it with helplessness in his eyes. He stepped forward and squatted in front of Wang Jin. He carefully took out the fruit from his mouth, removed the two chewed petals, and grabbed it. The fruit was put into Wang Jin's mouth again, and his tone was full of indifference: "You little lunatic, you can't even eat fruit?"

"..." The sweetness melted in his mouth, covering up the bitter taste just now. , Wang Jin's brows stretched out, his mouth was full of fruit and he couldn't speak, but Wang Jin silently retorted in his heart, who wouldn't eat fruit? !

The three of them were a little uncomfortable watching the movements of the two of them.

Brother Mu was the first to react and said, "Then... Brother Heng is back, let's go back?"

He looked at the two orcs behind him, and at the gestures of the two, Brother Mu said affirmatively: " Then we'll go back."

Yuan Heng heard the words, stood up, turned around and said, "Stay for dinner?"

"This... can't it?" Lai Yuan glanced at Brother Mu and said.

Yuan Heng glanced at the untouched "braised pork" on the table, the fruit on the table, as well as the powdered fruit that was obviously not half of his family's moving and unfinished. Just eat the hot food on the table, it won't be a problem, just treat me as thank you for helping me take care of the little madman."

Wang Jin heard the words, glanced at the "braised pork", stuck his head out from behind the man and said, "That's right. , stay and eat together, Amu, this meat is delicious."

Wang Jinchao pointed to the "braised pork" on the table.

Seeing this, Brother Mu'er softened his brows, pulled Laiyuan and said, "Then...then we'll interrupt."

Seeing that the two agreed, Xiaoruo scratched his head and smirked and sat at the table first.

Upon seeing this, the man put away the fruit on the table, picked up the powdered fruit and braised pork back to the kitchen to heat it up, then brought out a few large pieces of pan-fried pork chops, and gave each person a bowl of unfinished food from yesterday. The soup is cooked, and the meal is ready.

The soup has been simmering, and the meat has been stewed and melted, and dissolved in the soup. Compared with yesterday, it is more and more thick, and it tastes better than yesterday.