75

I don't know how long I stayed in the cave, but the squeamish bag beside him fell asleep all the time and never woke up.

Such a soft and delicate mass, like a dough, as if it will disperse when it moves, making him stiff and afraid to move.

After holding on for a while longer, the fox felt that his limbs were numb, and he couldn't help turning his head to look at his brother beside him.

That brother's eyes were tightly closed, his long eyelashes trembled restlessly, his face was pale, and even his lips were a little white, and the lips were slightly open, revealing a little white porcelain inside, and the scorching heat from his breath was sprayed out. Between the hairs, the skin beneath the hair trembled.

This squeamish bag is too sleepy...

The fox endured it for a while, and couldn't help but slowly moved his neck and moved his nose to gently nuzzle the brother.

The brother snorted, the soft voice of Linghu trembled slightly, only to feel that all the hair on his body exploded, he frowned, approached again, and pushed him again with his black and cold nose. One time he pushed a little harder.

The man frowned, his eyelashes fluttered, as if he wanted to open it, but struggled in vain.

The fox looked at it, his face changed, his nose moved up, and pressed against the man's smooth forehead.

The scorching heat made his light-colored silver pupils darken instantly, the white fox moved lightly, and the huge white fox instantly transformed into a slender and handsome man.

The man stretched out his hand to support the lying brother, and put his palm firmly on his forehead. After a while, he stared at the brother with a dignified expression, and a trace of impatience flashed in his eyes.

Sure enough, he is a squeamish bag, and he has a fever after a little injury.

That being the case, what did you leave the medicinal mud for him?

The man was playing with the medicine jar that Wang Jin had just placed by his side, raised it under his nose and sniffed it, then looked at the wound on his body that had begun to heal, and the corner of his mouth moved slightly.

This medicine is a good thing.

Thinking like this, the man dug out a ball and applied it to Wang Jin's wound.

Wang Jin cried out in pain unconsciously, and the man glanced at Wang Jin when he heard the words, the impatience in his silver eyes became more and more obvious, but the final action was much lighter.

After getting the medicine, the man searched himself again, found a bottle of pills, poured them all out, and gave them to Wang Jin.

After that, he supported him and leaned against him, while he found a position against the wall and sat down.

...

When Wang Jin woke up again, his body was much more relaxed, and the injury didn't hurt as much. He only felt that his body was being embraced by someone, he struggled to get up, and saw the one on his waist. He was overjoyed at the generous hand, thinking it was Yuan Heng.

But when he looked up happily, he saw a strange man looking down at him.

The man has a pair of silver pupils, the silver is very shallow, like the Milky Way on the horizon, the clear light is flowing, mysterious and very attractive.

His facial features are handsome, and although he is not as masculine as Yuan Heng, he is so delicate that he seems to be drawn stroke by stroke with a brush. His skin is much whiter than Yuan Heng, and he looks like a refined noble boy.