121-130

Pan Shulin asked, "Where is the ledger now?"

Zhaoxiang said, "It's in my room."

Pan Shulin walked back and forth a few steps, contemplating with his eyes closed, for a moment, a gloomy look flashed across his face, and he waved to Zhaoxiang , leaned close to his ear and whispered something, Zhaoxiang looked a little hesitant, looking very embarrassed.

"If you do this, I will never be able to withdraw the money in the attic again!"

"But only in this way can you be safe." Pan Shulin patted Zhaoxiang's shoulder twice: "That's all I say, you think about it yourself, only You are safe and sound, and we will have the opportunity to work together to deal with the Xi Yao."

After finishing speaking, Pan Shulin left with his attendants.

Zhao Xiang stopped at the spot and thought for a while, finally gritted her back molars, shook her sleeves and walked out.

Wang Jin, who was sitting in the room waiting for Zhao Xiang to arrive, suddenly heard a lot of footsteps outside. He was about to go out to have a look, when suddenly a group of orcs rushed in very quickly, and before everyone had time to react, they knelt down All the people on the ground were killed.

So many brothers... He never thought of taking these people's lives... Wang Jin's complexion was a little pale, and he stood up suddenly, and Bian Zhaoxiang walked out slowly behind these orcs, his face was full of anxiety and worry: "I'm late, Ayao, are you not hurt?"

He stepped forward and pulled Wang Jin to look left and right, as if he was really worried about Wang Jin's injury. Wang Jin squinted at him and looked back. And looking at the corpses on the ground...

This Zhaoxiang can really break through the lower limit of his cognition every time.

No matter how knowledgeable he was in his previous life, he had never seen such a cruel and ruthless person who went straight to the door and killed all his confidantes who arranged for him in the attic...

Since Zhao Xiang dared to go directly to kill these people, he must have thought it out Instead of prevaricating himself, Wang Jin was curious, what was his excuse?

Wang Jin moved his arm, and he shook off his touch and asked tentatively, "You... what's going on?"

Zhao Xiang glanced at the corpse on the ground, smiled as if nothing had happened, and said, "These guys are so bold, they dare to bully even you, death is not a pity, I will clean up the house for you."

"For me?" Wang Jin said with a sarcastic smile, "Don't you care about the affairs inside my attic?

" I even forgot my previous promise... I'm really worried about you..." She

used "too much concern" as an excuse again.

The sarcasm in Wang Jin's eyes was even worse, he looked at Zhaoxiang as if he was looking at a traitor who committed a crime, and said: "But they told me before that you ordered them to bully me, and the account book is also with you... You swallowed all the money lost in the attic."

"!" Zhaoxiang ignored Wang Jin's sarcasm and the understanding in his eyes, pretending to be extremely surprised, and said: "These brothers also It's too bold and reckless, this is trying to provoke the relationship between you and me! I have always ignored the matter of the attic, even if I made an exception today, it was that Xiaoxiao who suddenly came to me and threatened me with destroying the ledger... Ask me to come If you beg for mercy, if you spare their lives, they will hand over the account book, I thought, how can you forgive them for insulting you like that, so I didn't agree, and executed these people for you in a moment of anger!"