A big event and Even more training!

After the attack on the USJ, 13 and Aizawa was hospitalized but the students of UA still needed to go to school "Man, Did you saw the news?" "Of course, I didn't know the world was this big..." Sero and Eijiro talking "The island of women where the most beautiful woman in the world lives... Sounds like a dream" A pervert grape said while closing his eyes dreaming to be there "She's married y'know" The grape boy then flopped down on the ground "How do you know that! Huh? It's not like you found out the other side of the world before us!" Izuku looked at him with dead serious eyes.

The grape boy was shocked "H-H-How..." "Another stronger man showed me" This gained the attentions of Katsuki "How stronger is he?" A black haired rich girl asked "Stronger than the number one hero here and maybe if not every number one hero in the world" That statement was able to give everyone in the classroom chills in their spine "But he's still isn't the strongest man that ever existed" The class was even scared of the other side of the world "There's still people way stronger than him?" "Yes... In fact I think the past multiple generation there was a man that was even capable to destroy the whole world" If the class wasn't scared of Izuku's intelligence before... They're now.

The class wanted to hear more but then Tenya went into the room dashing "The teacher is here sit down!" The whole class was silent in their seats looking at him "Your the only one who isn't in your seat" Denki said making the class representative embarrassed "Hey Tsu... Who's gonna be our teacher?" "Well Aizawa must've been hospitalized so I think we'll have another teacher" Then a mumified Aizawa went in the classroom "Good morning class" "Sir... I don't think you should be teaching right now..." "Don't worry about my well being, You should be preparing for a new subject we'll be adding as well as the Sports Festival" The class was excited for festival but was also taken aback by the new subject.

Momo raised her hand to ask a question "What is the new subject and who will be teaching it?" "Good question, The new class is Haki Training" Everyone was shocked except for Izuku "Who's gonna teach us?" "Good morning brats" Katsuki got scared after hearing that voice again "Miss me already? HAHAHAHA!" Coby said while eating some rice crackers "I'll be teaching you how to use haki, Don't give me a headache alright?" "AREN'T YOU A BUSY MAN?!?!" Katsuki said angrily "Relax, I'm a Vice-Admiral, Not a slave to the government... Well there really isn't a world government anymore but he knows what I'm saying" He said pointing at Izuku.

Everyone stared at him once again for an explanation "Sigh... I'm gonna turn into a history channel if this kept on going, The other side known as the new world has a different kind of government, The World Government is beast because of a certain person. Imu the immortal king with the Umi Umi No Mi (Ocean Ocean fruit or Sea Sea fruit) he cursed devil fruit users to never have the ability to swim, But because of the Revolution Fire also known as the oldest brother of the king of pirates. Defeated Imu but at a cost-" "Alright kid, I think that's enough about the world government... I didn't even knew that myself " Coby whispered covering his mouth.

After the huge information bomb they got from both Aizawa and Izuku. They found themselves being surrounded by other students "What the hell are they doing here?" "What else... They're scooping around the enemies" Bakugou said looking everyone with serious eyes "Your not wrong... But then again you look like a hot headed punk" A familiar voice called out making Izuku and the rest of the class look "Yo" A student with white hair like Izuku's said "That's... That's... That's..." "Dabi... What the hell are you doing here?" Izuku said standing up "What? Can't say hi to lil bro?" He said smiling before getting charged by Luna still smiling "Shirohe-san!" She said jumping at him.

But she didn't land but rather floated in the sky "It's not nice to barge into a different room with a bunch of different people" The whole class 1-A was confused by the whole situation going on "Meet my siblings and Luna" Izuku said before they ask what's happening "My name's Dabi, My quirk is Phoenix" "Reiko, Poltergeist" "My name's Luna! I have no-" She was cut off by Izuku, Dabi and Reiko's stare "Mhm... My quirk is Elemental Fire!" She said avoiding a huge punishment from the trio "Big brother Touya!" Everyone looked where it came from.