(Enhanced Character)

A/n: Kind of a sneak peek, but not really, to a story I've started writing. Let me know if you guys are interested in this and I'll officially start writing!

Intro: The Avengers break into an abandoned Hydra research facility and find a young girl chained up.

-------

Sam slowly stepped down the stairs, aiming his gun from left to right. He stepped off the last stair and walked down the long corridor. There were cells lining each wall.

At the end of the hallway, Sam found a containment cell hidden from the rest. A large metal door sealed off the entrance. Sam quickly pushed the door open and looked inside. He almost gasped when he saw her.

"We have a situation." Sam said over the comms.

"What is it?" Steve asked.

"There's a girl chained up in the basement." Sam said.

"On my way down." Bucky said.

"Bruce, Natasha. I could use you guys too." Sam said.

"On our way." Natasha said.

Wanda, Tony, Steve, and Clint continued to search the facility while Bucky, Bruce, and Natasha met up with Sam by the stairs.

"So, where is she?" Bucky asked.

Sam led them down the hallway to the containment cell. Bruce and Natasha gasped.

"Oh my god." Natasha said.

"Is she even alive?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know. I didn't think it would be smart to check alone." Sam said.

Natasha stepped forward, but Bucky's arm shot out to stop her.

"You can't touch her." He said.

"Why?" Natasha asked.

"This was a research facility. The experiments preformed here were as inhumane as Hydra gets." Bucky said.

"I don't think we should wake her." Bucky said.

"Why's that?" Sam asked.

"She could be incredibly dangerous. We don't know what she'll do." Bucky explained.

"Fair." Wanda said.

"I'll call in a transport." Sam said.

"We

"We have a serious situation." Sam said over the comms.

"What is it?" Steve asked.

"There's a girl chained up in the basement. I don't think she's alive." Sam said.

"Good god." Tony said.

"On my way." Bucky said.

"Heading down." Wanda said.

"We'll be down after we search the west wing." Tony said.

Bucky and Wanda found Sam at the bottom of the stairs.

"Where is she?" Bucky asked.

Sam waved them forward and walked to the end of the hallway.

"She's in there." Sam said.

They nodded and headed inside. Wanda waved her hand over the girl.

"She's alive." Wanda said.

Sam stepped forward, but Bucky stopped him.

"Let me." He said.

Sam nodded and stepped aside. Bucky walked inside the cell and kneeled next to the girl.