Lady In The Wall (smut)

A/n: yeah... so i wrote this high so if it doesn't make sense that's why

"Pull me close, I wanna stay for eternity."

You walked into the venue, admiringly the decor as you pass through the entrance.

"Y/n! My god, you made it!" Tony yelled across the room.

You smirked and made your way over to him. Tony sauntered towards you, mimicking your walk.

"Oh, here she comes. Watch out boys, she'll chew you up." Tony sang.

"I'll have to kill you if you keep being, well, yourself." You teased.

"You wound me." Tony replied.

"And you should be honored. You hurt the ones you love most, or something along those lines." You said, smirking.

Tony grinned and gave you a hug.

"We've missed you." Tony said.

You embraced him tightly.

"Listen, before we continue catching up, there's someone who's really been missing you. You're tearing him apart." Tony explained quietly.

Your heart skipped a beat.

"The point is, he's gonna be upset when he sees you. It hurt when you left, given you didn't even fucking tell him." Tony said, raising a brow at you.

"I'll explain everything later. I should find him." You said.

Tony nodded.

"Don't let him get in your head. I know how that brain of yours works." Tony said.

"Thanks, Tones." You replied, tone laced with sarcasm.

You glanced around the room and spotted Bucky. With a woman? Your stomach dropped, but you pushed the emotions away. You didn't deserve to feel hurt. Not when it's your fault he's not yours.

You turned on your heel, making your way to the bar. You ordered a drink and leaned against the bar while you waited. The bartender handed you your drink with a smile.

"Thank you." You said.

You turned around and scanned the room as you sipped on your drink.

"Who the hell let you in here?" Sam said.

"Not you." You groaned.

"C'mon, y/n! I haven't seen you in what? 9 months!" He said.

You smirked and gave him a hug.

"I missed you, Sam." You whispered.

"I missed you too." He replied.

Sam glanced over his shoulder, nodding in Bucky's direction. "Some missed you more."

"I've heard." You murmured.

"Talk to him. If not here, at the after party." Sam said.

"Who's that woman?" You asked.

"That's his girlfriend." Sam replied cautiously.

You nodded, pushing the emotions that threatened to explode further and further down.