Chapter 4

[Yuki's POV]

3 days before the ball, we decided to have the fitting of our outfit. As I arrive at the boutique where we're gonna take out fitting and I enter the shop a woman with blonde short hair walks toward me.

"Yuki Ishikawa right?"

Me: "Si"

"Alessandra Giovanie, owner of this shop and Gabie's best friend.

Me: "Ah, nice to meet you, Uhm btw, where is she?"

Alessandra" "She will just arrive shortly she just going to pick up something important"

Me: "I see"

Alessandra: "Btw... what particular style would you like to try?"

Me: "Ahmm... I'm not really particular about it"

Alessandra: "Hmmm... I see then just leave it to me. Let's get your measurement first." *smiles*

Following her inside her shop, the staff started to get my measurement as she was busy finding a color that will suit me.

I was aware that we're attending a ball but I'm still curious about what kind of event we're going to attend since I haven't asked her for the details yet.

Me: "May I ask, what kind of event we will attend tomorrow?"

Alessandra: "Did Gab didn't tell you yet?" - I just shrug my head.

Alessandra: "Well, it's actually a post-celebration for her sister's 18th birthday. But most of the visitors are from the business circles and some prominent personalities connected to their family."

Me: "I see."

Alessandra: "You know, I'm aware of the situation between you too so don't worry about it. I trust Gabie on her plans so yeah...but hmmm... I just wanted to ask you a favor actually..."