Chapter 9.5

"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?"

---

[Yuki's POV]

It's been 10 months since the last time we met and league season was also near to end. But within 3 months of being with her and having those crazy experiences, I didn't expect that I'll be longing for her.

Today I was going to ask her friend, Alessandra and I just want to know if there's another way to find her.

Alessandra: "Oh! Yuki, what brings you here?"

Yuki: "Actually... I need to talk to you but I promised it won't take long"

Alessandra: "Okay,  just give me a second"

Just waiting for Sandra to finish checking on her client before we start sorting things out.

Alessandra: "So what do you want to talk about?"

Me: "About Gabie"

She pauses for a moment right after I say her name.

Alessandra: "I think... it will be a long talk"

We headed to her place and she immediately start to find something in her room. Later, she was bringing a blue box to me.

She start to explain everything to me, even the reason why the contracts was called off. I feel bad cause I know I can do something to help her.

Alessandra: "Well, it was yours. She leaves it here and I just found out recently. To be honest. I don't know where she goes but after that accident, we don't have any news about her. Louis said her last day here was he sent her to the airport but we don't know where she flew off"

I open the box and I a piece of note and the velvet box which I could remember, it was the ring I gave to her.

Alessandra: "Does she told you any particular place she would like to go?"

I remember when I ask her before if there was another place she would like to live, she said she wanted to go back to Aichi since it was her birthplace. 

.Probably she was there.

Yuki: "I think I knew where she was"

Alessandra: "Well that will be great. Just message if you already find her"

Yuki: "Yeah. Thank you for handing me this."

Days passed by easily and as we take our last game of this league, once again we won.

In a couple of days, I will be going back to Japan.

I'm not only going back to take a rest but I will find you and said tell you that I'm home.

-- To Be Continued --

𝙰/𝙽: 

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.  (* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ