Chapter 5

[Yuki's POV]

Entering the venue, of course, it was making me nervous just seeing how prominent and elegant the people were there. But I thought I was the only one who feel unease but I didn't expect that she was also.

As we walk behind the usherette, somehow I feel gazes on us and I feel that they are starting to get talked by them.

Gabie: "Don't mind them, they are just out of the topic"

"Gabrielle..." -both of us stop when somebody calls her name.

"I'm happy to see you here again and you really bring him with you huh"

Gabie: "It's none of your business Louis so shut up and get lost in my sight" - The man who she just called Louis, if I'm not mistaken it was the same man from that night who he just called her trash before.

Louis: "You're too arrogant Gabie."

Gabie: "And so you are Louis"

Louis: *chuckles* "Btw hey man, I hope this girl didn't give you a headache. She a real troublesome because she was just an illegitimate child of del Vessio."

"So just give up since she's not worth it." - With those words, he just spits, I really want to punch him right now.

Gabie: "Love... "Luckily, Gabie called me and help me back to my trance.

Gabie: "let's go" - giving me those sweet smiles, my heart starts to flutter.

Me: "We're going, please excuse us"

Louis: *smirk* "Good luck bro." - tapping me with those dirty hands, I just shrug it off after we reached our seats. Gab's hand was still on mine and I feel that it was sweating more compared to the time we arrived here.

Me: "Are you okay?" - I reached to her cheeks to caress them.

Gabie: "Yeah, I'm fine about you?"

Me: "I'm fine too, want to go grab some drinks?"