𝐈

Spoiler warning for the Sumeru archon quest!

THE DEBRIS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS WORKS OF MOUNTAINS FALLS UPON YOU.

The leylines were destroying and encrypting the mountains with a unknown sort of energy, making them become fragile and dangerous for the mortals, or thoose without visions

The leylines were destroying and encrypting the mountains with a unknown sort of energy, making them become fragile and dangerous for the mortals, or thoose without visions. The mountains affected was nearby to a village. Unfortunately the mountains collapsed and everything was exterminated from the first speck of grass to the last pieces of wood and craftmanship.

"Y/N, Where are you?" A faint voice yelled, but all you could see was your own blood, and the corpses of your now dead friends. "Tighnari! Shes over here."

"Y/N you stupid lummox i told you not to go too far yet you still...-"

THE WORLD AWAKENS AND LIES BEFORE YOU.

You could hear the sweet sounds of birds chirping and near footsteps getting closer and closer. You rub your eyes, muttering some words and sit up before a hand pushes you down again. "Absolutely not, your blood level is dangerously low." Tighnari speaks and turns around fumbling with a bunch of herbs.

There was some loud footsteps and knocks startling you and Tighnari looks back at the door and back at you again. "sigh just the Akademiya... again." He says lowly and walks towards the door before looking back. "You stay here until I've returned, got it?" He speaks and you nod slowly, trying to not overstimulate your muscles.

You look around and eye your surroundings. There was a desk at the end of the room with a wooden stool at the side. Tons of notes, messages and paper on the desk following with a neatly placed cup with herbs.

"As i've told you, and i'll tell you again, I'm not interested in participating." Tighnari speaks. The Akademiya mutters a few dissapointed words before leaving.

"What a bother." He says and sits down beside me. He grabs my arms and examines them before rinsing the leaking blood coming from the bandaids. "You're the most selfless person i've ever met, i hope you know that." He says.

You start chuckling at his statement. "Hey, i'm being dead serious here. You could've died, and you're very lucky you're still here, if it wasn't for Collei you would've been left to bleed ou-" He speaks before you interrupt him. "Alright alright, I'm sorry, i should've listened to you about the dangers." You said. He sighs and grabs the white towel stained with blood.

"For your blood level to return to approximately the same amount as before, it will take about two weeks." He muttered, washing the blood off in a sink. "t-two weeks?.. but the Sabz-" You were about to speak before he interrupted you. "The Sabzeruz festival begins in 3 days i know it. Nilou is already informed that you aren't gonna be present. And besides you need proper discipline for what you did" He says.

"So you won't be partaking in the festival." He says. He goes over to his desk and grabs something. He walks back to me and opens my mouth. "Theese are sleeping medications." He says and gives me them. "Goodnight." He says before walking out of the room.

The sleeping medicine didn't work as good as you expected it to do. Everytime you closed your eyes you could hear the screams of agony coming from your friends, even though they're dead. The pain and headaches were unbearable but you convinced yourself it was just yourself and the trauma you've experienced throughout the week.

You've nearly passed out many times from the headaches and low level of blood, but your temparature and blood level is slowly increasing. You lack the metal in your veins to have it become normal as fast as possible so it's getting more difficult.

You clam onto the notebook, swaying your pen across the paper. Theres not much to do than sitting inside and waiting.

"Alright that's enough, you can go outside. I'm getting more awful everyday coming back to Gandharva ville to see your sad face, you should get some air." Tighnari says, placing a bunch of papers on the table. You look up at him in surprise, not expecting that.

"Hopefully you can still walk i assume?" He asks, crossing his arms which you reply with a annoyed face. You stand up and stumble, but he catches you quickly. "Careful now."

"I can still walk you know" You mutter out and he shrugs. You open the door to be greeted with a warm embrace of Collei. "Y/N! I missed you! Tighnari wouldn't let me see you cause you were in a bad state." She says and lets you free of the hug.

I obviously knew that wasn't true at all. I may have a great loss of blood but i'm not uncabable of acompany. Tighnari restricted Collei from seeing me cause of her eleazar, he probably didn't want to risk Collei accidently spilling herbs or in worst case scenario do something that would be lethal.

But i knew Collei wouldn't be able to do that, as long as she takes her medicine.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asks in a glee. "Infact, i am doing a lot more better, but i still need a bit more recovery." I say, sending a small smile.

"Oh wow that's a relief." She says and looks at Tighnari. She stares at him for a while before he shoots a glare. "No Collei." He says in a stern voice.

"Please! We'll be careful!" She exclaims. "Huh? I'm afraid I'm not quite understanding.." I say.

"Oh right! Me and and some other forest rangers was arranging a little trip in the forest and i was thinking of inviting you, but then the accident happened and-" She said before being cut off.

"It's a dangerous trip through a forest where a lot of withering zones have been reported. It would be a suicide-mission for you." He said and crossed his arms.

"Sigh, well I'll be seeing you around Y/N! See you!" She says with a smile and hurries off.

IN THE WAKE OF THE NIGHT, YOU DART YOUR EYES FROM THE NOTEBOOK TO THE WINDOW.

You hear Tighnari laugh from the door. "Huh?" You mutter and look to the side. "What is it?" "Nothing i'm just amused by how attached you've become to a single notebook.." Tighnari says and continues to chuckle.

He walks over to you and sits down beside you. "I hope the rain isn't too noisy for you, we do live in a rainforest after all." He says and pats your shoulder.

"Not at all, i quite like the rain, its comforting... Well not for everyone." You say and look up and his ears and chuckling the last bit.

"Ahah, very funny. And no, i find the rain uncomfortable at times." He says.

There was a moment of dead silence before it was broken.

"Fine, i know what you want, you can touch them." He says and lowers his head. You chuckle but pet his ears gently.

He sits upright again. You yawned and quickly covered your mouth in embarrassment. He lightly laughed and placed your head down.

"You should go to sleep." He said. He was about to stand up before you without second thought dragged him back.

He got surprised and lied down beside you in silence before giving in. He sighed and wrapped his arms around around your back and front.

From there you remember falling asleep in his embrace.

YOU FEEL YOURSELF DRIFT AWAY FROM REALITY ...