𝐈𝐈𝐈

[REDACTED] I've heard you, i know you don't know who i am, but i well know who you are.

You're in great danger, you can't trust anyone. Don't let them deceive you.

THE WORLD AWAKENS AND LIES BEFORE YOU.

"What are theese?" You say looking at the strange green objects in front of you

"What are theese?" You say looking at the strange green objects in front of you. "Canned knowledge, most of them are illegal so I'm quite at the edge here" He's says and grabs one. "I have no use for them." You mutter out.

"Recently one was stolen." He says and places it down. "I can't help you with it."   You say and cross your arms. "The one that was stolen contained the knowledge of the divine." He says in a serious tone. "Luckily I managed to get it in a semi state in the Akasha so we can access it. Not fully but quite still." He says and turns on his Akasha.

"So thats what you've been studying about recently? No wonder you've been dozing off lately did you even get sleep?" You mutter and he shrugs before turning on the knowledge capsule. You manage to get a small fragment of information but nothing more. 

The only thing it told me was this dumb sentence that the guy at port ormos repeated earlier. "From your dissapointed look i assume all you got was the sentence the guy repeated earlier?" He said and crossed his arms. "Dissapointing as it is, yes." You say and sigh. "Don't dwell on it, it told me the same aswell."

_______________________________________

"You look quite off, is something on your mind?" Alhaitham asks. You were sitting at a nice little table outside a cafe at port ormos eating some food. "It's not that important really." You mumble. "Your mumbling is making me more curious now, what is it?" He asks looking invested. "What if the divine knowledge capsule truly doesn't contain any knowledge at all. What if it was a hoax to brainwash thoose reckless enough to use it?" You say.

"It wouldn't be that bad of a accussation actually, but the possibility of the divine only being able to understand it is still there. It could be locked up for humans for a reason." He said. "True." 

"So whats next?" You asks and he lights up and grabs a map from his pocket which he rolls out on the table. "Here." He says and points his finger at Caravan Ribat. "Apparantly after the groups leader was taken away in port ormos the rest of them has been doing shady stuff in Caravan Ribat." He says. "What would that do for us?" You ask sternly.

"I'm interested in knowing the affects of the knowledge." He says and puts the map back. "No" You mutter out.

And then still he got your ass to Caravan Ribat to face to face again with thoose Eremites we all know way too well. "They should be here somewhere." He says. "Do we really need to do this? They're Eremites! We don't know if they'd stab us in the back all of a sudden!" You pout and he only shushes you.

After a while of hiding, disguising and watching you finally catch your eye on the Eremites you've been looking for. Slowly you and Alhaitham approach the people and attempt to strike up a conversation. 

Lets just say it doesn't end so well. The Eremites are unwilling to share information and they end up chasing you into the entrance of Aaru village while Alhaitham is protecting you from the Eremites. "Stay back Y/N, you're defenseless to them!" He yells as you walk backwards slowly. 

Suddenly you hear the sounds of a hydro vision activating and the Eremites are brought to ground. A blue dark haired woman rises up and walks towards you. "Welcome, weary travelers from afar. Im Candace. Nights in the deserts are cruel. If you wish to stay here for tonight i'm willing to let you inside." She offers you.  "That wouldn't be necce-" Before Alhaitham can finish you cut him off. "That would be great thank you!"

She leads you further into the small village. You look around, its quite empty even though its known for keeping scholars whom lost their minds here. "If you wondering why its so silent it is because the scholars who used to be here has suddenly dissapeared out of the blue. No one knows why yet." She says, muttering the last.

"Here we are." She stops infront of a door and opens it. Inside is cozy. Theres a few plants and vases there and there. Theres a table and a few differents beds in another room. She must be used to having guests. "Make yourself at home." She says and smiles. 

You walk around until you stumble across a figure you haven't seen before. He has a mask on his head. He has white long ruffly hair and dark clothes. You greet him but he only lets out a 'hmph' and looks away. Did you do something wrong to upset him?

"Ah, i almost forgot to introduce you, This is Cyno." Candace says and smiles at you. You look back at Cyno that was now eyeing you from tip to toe. I guess he felt more relieved and at ease knowing Candace feels safe around you. His electro vision shines a bit through the dim light coming from the window and you turn around to see Alhaitham leaning on the wall. 

Cyno and Alhaitham was giving each other glares that you didn't particularly like.

Candace had left but came back with a frown. "Whats wrong Candace?" You ask ever so lightly and she looks at you. "Recently fatui has been going around the desert. I have no idea of their intentions but since its them it can't be good and taken for granted.." She says. You look back at Cyno that was now looking away having balled fists so hard his knuckles went white.

You went to the spare room and Cyno was standing outside leaning at the doorframe. 

"I assume you don't have good relations towards the fatui." You mutter and he looks at you. His eyes are giving a little glowing purple and he sighs. "They've been doing this for a great while now, people have been getting hurt." He says and looks back. "I don't have good relations with them either, they've taken everything from me. I was forced to join them but luckily i escaped when i beat the second fatui harbinger in a battle." You mutter and he looks back at you in a smooth swing. 

"I'll like you a bit better for that. Candace seems to trust you so i trust you aswell. Can't say the same for him though.." He says in a dark tone and glares at Alhaitham that was sleeping. "He's not the worst when you get to know him." You say. He walks up to you and stands infront of you. "A word of advice. Don't trust anything he says, if it could benefit him he'd turn his back at you in a heartbeat."

After that you went to sleep munching on the words he left for you to dwell on for the rest of the night.

YOU FEEL YOURSELF DRIFT AWAY FROM REALITY ...