𝐈𝐈

THE WORLD AWAKENS AND LIES BEFORE YOU.

You woke up to sounds of distant chattering, Tighnari was no longer by your side

You woke up to sounds of distant chattering, Tighnari was no longer by your side. You sigh and sit up in the bed. After a good nights rest you suprisingly feel much better already. Theres a plate of food on the desk beside the bed, probably placed by Tighnari after he left.

You stand up and grab some clothes from the side to take on. After the accident it's been quite a while since walking into the Sumeru city. You'd usually go on strolls in the sumeru city and look around the fascinating buildings, it really was something else.

You yourself didn't really like bustling and lively atmospheres, and liked it more when you had quiet time with your friends or other people, but you don't consider yourself lonesome. 

You walk out of the door and take a nice needed stretch before looking around the corner. Tighnari was talking with Collei and there was a bunch of other faces you didn't recognize but it didn't matter as much.

"Hey, Y/N." A familiar voice coos and you turn around to see Tighnari and Collei now looking at you. "Goodmorning!" You say in a cheery tone. "Collei and i will be leaving in a while to check on the mountain debris left in Apam woods, we'll be gone for a while, so don't do anything stupid that you might regret. I hate being the one to clean up after you." He says. "You don't need to worry, i was just planning on going to Sumeru City as it has been a while since last.." You said. "Be careful." He said and waved off, walking away in the forest with Collei. 

You were almost sure that nobody and nothing that was left in the leyline debris was alive or atleast just a little bit. It was a foolish attempt to try to save them, the forest and the villagers. And now they're dead because of you, and you have to live with the consequences and bare thought of them for eternity.

The walk back to Sumeru City wasn't that long, you had regained a lot of energy in the past few days so running wasn't a problem at all.

You finally reach the Sumeru City. The calming busy atmosphere is full of chattery, and as suprisingly as it is, there's a lot of akademiya students gathered there aswell.

"Hello?" A man asks. You turn to the side to see a strange person at the border. "Are you a outlander?" He asks which you scoff at. "Not at all, what makes you think that?"

"You don't possess an Akasha terminal." He says. "I simply do not wish to have one." I say. It's true, i don't need an Akasha terminal or any fake resources. Free knowledge that you can just obtain like that isn't the right way to become smart.

As the knowledge does come from a specific place doesn't it?

Irminsul.

I pass the opportunity to get an Akasha and continue my walk. Nothing has changed, which isn't necessarily bad, rather its a good thing.

"Ah! Y/N! Over here." A voice suddenly says and i recognize it as Nilou's voice. You turn around and walk towards Nilou. "Nilou! I missed you so much, how did the festival go?"