Spear

Hellooooooo~

Author back with a new chapter

UwU I hope you're still excited

"Cry out for you": Talking

'Untie this fate': Thinking

Enjoy

#

Cue to Mebius asking Ace's attention, everyone was waiting... but nothing came out. They see Mebius doing a movement(?) which is kind of cute (?).

"Mebius... are you pranking me?" Ace deadpan stares at Mebius. Not really impressed with the outcome.

"No! I'm being serious! The weapon was in here!" Mebius pointed at one of his finger knuckles. The metallic silver glints under the light.

"You mean... in your finger? Are you really alright?" Ace became a bit worried. Sure, the addition of that metal thingy on Mebius's finger increases Mebius's overall look, yet does it really store weapons?

While Mebius kept insisting that what he says is the truth, Z saw the outline of Mebius's appearance lit up with red light and some sort of fire later—

"Woah?"

"What---"

Though there is no explosion, everyone closes their eyes and takes a defensive stance. They see a spear engulfed in fire floating near Mebius.

"... That really unexpected."

"Too flashy.. hurting my eyes!"

Well, the weapon really impressed the two ultras. Since Z even let out an-O shaped awe while Ace complained, he can conclude the weapon is a strong one.

"Beautiful weapon," says Ace as he sees Mebius familiarizing himself with the weapon. "But, you are better suited with a sword," Ace frowned, and the next second, Mebius awkwardly twirled the spear.

"I know, right?"

"Then why are you choosing a spear?" Ace knows really well about Mebius' love for swords, so this is an unexpected predicament. An accident that forced Mebius to have this spear. Ace is becoming more suspicious "No. Wrong question. Where do you find this?"

Mebius stops his movement. He forgot to plan on "How to introduce the weapon to his brother". He couldn't just say that he fought tooth and nail with an alien and the alien rewarded him with a weapon that was coincidentally compatible with him? ... Hey, that can be believable, and so Mebius explains exactly what is going on on the planet, only leaving out the details of Rubius Stone.

"So you fought an alien?"

"Yes"

"And when you win... they give you the spear?"

"Yes"

"That is fortunately in tune with your very being?"

"Yes?"

"That sounds so unbelievable, Mebius. I thought you stole this weapon. "

'Well... you can say that?' Mebius feels wronged, but he chooses to smile innocently.

Z assumes that the smile is only there for distraction.

The spear spit fire and actually melted the crystal table. It even burns the document that Ace received this morning.

"... Your spear is nasty, Mebius." Ace takes great interest in the spear. Forgetting the part about how Mebius received the weapon entirely.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! This is my first time!" Mebius wanted to cry. The spear is hard to handle.