Dream

Hello Readers!

Author bringing a new book about Ultraman Mebius

Keep your distance and always be healthy

Enjoy!

"I know" : talking

'Oh no..' : thinking

#

Darkness greets him. High pilar, broken body, fallen building in front of him. He couldnt redo this, everything has come to end.

"I wish that I can protect everything"

The only wish that he have.

"I wish that I can turn back time"

Tears adorn his face. Grieve, sadness, and sorrow howling in his heart. With his last breath, sad smiles welcoming the embrace of nothingness. Everything blurr likes water.

"No! Principality!"

Mebius awaken, shocked from his sleep.

"That dreams again"

Bad dream has been plaguing him. This time he can feel it, at how realistic that dreams can be. He even feel the track of tear in his face.

"I must be crying in my sleep"

He drink water to calm his heart. Mebius wash his face and see his reflection in the mirror. Pale face, dark rings under eyes, and red nose.

"Universe, I look so bad"

He have to apply some white cream on his eyes and nose. He don't want to make everyone panic, okay.

"What kind of dream I just had?"

Mebius preparing himself to go to Inter Galactic Defense Force, his working place.

'Cmon keep your smile Mebius! Give everyone warmness eventhough your heart felt so cold right know'

Mebius cheering himself preventing that dreams to come back and haunt him. He enter IGDF building and register as overseer today. Cute smile adorning his face makes everyone who greet him smiling in return.

"Good morning, Mebius-san"

Twin Ultra come to him.

"Rosso, Blu?"

"Wah, is nice too meet you in here"

Blu as usual greet every person that he meet in the morning

"Yeah"

Mebius nodding

"How are you?"

Rosso asked a question.

"I'm fine. Ah, you just come from mission?"

Mebius take a look at how dirty they are.

"Yep, we will take some nice bath and sleep after this"

Rosso can imagine what Mebius thinking.

"Enjoy your vacation then"

"Uwahhh, today is a great day!"

Blu truely enjoying the busy atsmosphere in here.

"I hope so"

Mebius forced a smile , he excuse himself since he have a job to finish. Rosso and Blu looking at each other.

"Is it just me or Mebius-san smile look forced?"

"That smile look so hollow"

Rosso a bit taken back by his own thinking.