Fight!

Readers~

Author bring a new chapter!

have you been waiting?

"Oh no": talking

'Dear....': thinking

Enjoy~

#

After receiving the coordinate, Leo search for the misterious Planet. When he arrive at the supposed destination, to his suprise there is nothing at there.

"Is Hikari playing with me?"

The very thought is unnerving to him. Hikari would never do something like this to someone. But, he is already on the coordinate that Hikari give to him and yet there is no signs of Planet. This is confusing him.

"What's going on?"

Leo keep checking as he hovering in the unknown space.

"Something is definitely wrong. Is imposible a Planet can be destroyed without a trace. Unless...... it can dissapeared"

Those thought give an alarm in his mind. Leo immediately use Ultra Message to Hikari.

#

Hikari who is currently doing his research felt an Ultra Message. Written on it is...

"The Planet is gone"

Hikari almost dropping the potion. He quickly relay this message to Zoffy in IGDF. Zoffy who got the signal frowned at what he read.

"Sends Geed and Taiga to help Leo find Mebius"

Zoffy calmly instructed the nearest Ultra in his vicinity.

'Is this some kind of signs?'

#

Mebius is not ignorant, he is searching for the stone. He keep touching his color timer.

"Waaaahhh, where is the stone? Is it inside of me? How can something like that enter my color timer?"

Suddenly the tomb is shaking. The structure of the altar change into something like a big battle arena. Beside the arena a crater open up below the field, ablaze flame which letting out scorching hot temperature and pouring magma. You can describe it as the inside of volcano. Mebius is shocked at seeing the changes.

 Mebius is shocked at seeing the changes

"We meet again, Prince"

Mebius heard someone voice come behind him. Stand Alien Kyulia who looking at him as if they have meet before.

 Stand Alien Kyulia who looking at him as if they have meet before