7. Belong

I groan as I step into the shower, my ass is sore from a 150 pound boy fucking me. I try to rinse off quickly, but something about being in another man's shower with mildly warm water raining on my shoulders was soothing.
I grabbed the bottle of shampoo off the counter, trying not to splash water everywhere.

I poured some of the contents of the bottle into my hand and lathered it into my hair. It smells like cinnamon and sugar, like Peter.
I breath the scent, the smell calming me more. "Gah!" Peter yells, pulling the shower curtain to the side, and scaring the shit out of me.
I jump slightly, but manage to not scream.

The shampoo starts to run into my eyes, making them sting.
"What the fuck, Peter?!" I yell, rubbing the shampoo suds out of my eyes. He laughs a bit and steps into the shower with me, still fully clothed.
"Just had to make sure you weren't doing anything you're not supposed to in here."

I roll my eyes, not believing him, "You just wanted the chance to see me in the shower, huh?"
"Yup."
"Well, get out. Your clothes are getting soaked."
"Alright. But only because I think I hear my parents." He whispers, before sprinting to his room and shutting the door.

I want to shout to him, but if his parents really are home like he says, I'm not going to be rude. I finish rinsing the shampoo out of my hair and cut the water off, ignoring the conditioner.
I really didn't want to keep Peter and his parents waiting too long.
Pulling a towel over my head, I shake it into my hair, trying to dry my stubborn curls.

After drying off and dressing, I quickly comb my hair, trying to at least somewhat contain the vicious nest on my head.
"Peter, why is there water everywhere?" A male voice asks from outside the bathroom door. "Sorry, dad! My bad!" Peter calls from his room.

"That doesn't answer my question!" Peter's dad yells back, his voice now coming from down the hall.
I chuckle a bit and open the door, now that I'm done taming my hair. I hesitantly walk towards the living room, a little nervous about meeting Peter's parents.
"Hey! Lucas, right?" Peter's dad greets me once I walk into the room.
"Luke, actually." I correct him politely.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Jenkins."
"Nice to meet you too, Luke." He says, walking up to shake my hand.

Peter's mum walks in a second later, a plate of cookies in her hands.
"Well, hello there!" She says, with a very strong southern accent.
"I'm Peter's mom, but you can call me Cassie!" She's so bright and bubbly, like lemonade on a warm summer day.
She shifts the plate to one hand so she can shake my hand with the other.

"I'm Luke, Peter's...uh..."
"Boyfriend." Peter finishes for me, walking into the room.
"Luke is my boyfriend." He puts an arm around my waist and gently tugs me into his chest. "Ain't that right sugar?" He fakes a southern accent, like Cassie's.

I blush and giggle a bit, "S-stop!" But both Peter's parents are loving it.
They've both got this look on their face, like they're looking at a kitten cuddling a puppy. "Well," Mr. Jenkins says, clearing his throat, "we've got pizza on the counter, if you boys are hungry. Oh, and Peter, you're welcome to stay as long as you need."

I thank them both as Peter leads me into the kitchen, but not after trying to steal a cookie off the plate his mum is holding.
She slaps his hand away, wagging a finger, and I try not to laugh at the face he makes.
Peter grabs us a couple of plates, handing me one, and starts grabbing a couple pieces for himself.

I grab a small slice of plain cheese, not really hungry enough to eat anything else right now. I follow Peter back to his room, him balancing a plate of at least four pizzas in his hands, and a liter of coke in a couple fingers.
His mum shakes his head when she sees how much food is on his plate, yelling up to him, "You are responsible for cleaning up the mess you make in your own room, Peter Taylor!"

I laugh when he almost drops the jug of soda. I follow him into his room, closing the door behind us.
Peter carefully sets his plate and the soda down on the dresser, next to my uneaten sandwich from earlier.
He notices the plate, picking it up to take it back to the kitchen. I take a few small bites of my pizza, but quickly lose my appetite.

That's been happening a lot lately, I don't know why. Peter walks back in, plopping on the floor next to where I'm sitting, and wraps an arm around me.
He grabs a slice of pizza, and starts inhaling it. After a couple of minutes of silent munching, I start to stand up, saying, "Well, I really should be getting home now."
"What?" Peter says, shock and disappointment invading his expression.
"I thought you said you weren't going to go back there?"

"No, you said that. I have to go back, or they're gonna get the police involved." I really couldn't stand the worried look on his face.
"What? B-but you said they are-"
I cut him off and said, "Look, I'll be ok. It's really not that bad. Besides, I graduate in a few more days. After that, I'll stay with you. Ok?"

He's reluctant to agree to my terms, but he can't say no. It's my choice.
"Just...promise me you'll call me when you get home, ok?"
"Yeah, I will." I nod as he walks me to the door. "Leaving already, Luke?" Cassie says, noticing us.

"It was wonderful having you over. You're welcome here any time!" I thank her, and Mr. Jenkins, and walk out the door with Peter still following me.
"Hey...," he starts, "you're gonna need these." He hands me my keys. I thank him, too, and start to walk to the car.

Peter watches as I leave, pulling out of the driveway.
"I'll see you at school, Luke! Meet me at your locker!"
"Sounds good!" I call, waving as I'm driving down the road.
"If I can..." I whisper to myself. I know what's waiting for me at home.

My dad isn't going to like that I've stayed here so late, and my mum...is going to encourage whatever he's going to do to me. But whatever punishment he plans on using, I'll be able to walk past it...right?