● CHAPTER 1 ●

[ edited ]

what's 🅿oppin? It's been 4 years ! Since I wrote this book, That's a hella long time ! I did drop out the fandom  (apparently there are tons of new character ? ) I'm the OG, the grandma of this fandom if you will.

Anyhow ! This has been on the back of my mind for a while now so I'm going to edit the whole of this shit-fest book now that I've finished high school  💛 
Since 4 years ago I've developed my writing style so I hope this won't backfire !

1) sorry 4 bad grammar
2) I'll only use old characters ik

Question: how old are you ?

GO! GO! LET'S GO!

I sat on my bed engulfed in the darkness of my room

Twisted and curled up warmly in my tight cocoon of warm blankets, shielding me from the deathly cold wind that snuck into my room from my broken widow.

The usual nightly routine

Curled over I tapped furiously at my screen, the light from my phone blinding my (s/c) face as I cut the exotic fruit in my game with just a simple tap. At this point I'm an obvious pro at fruit ninja and yeah, even though it isn't deemed 'popular' anymore it's still and sadly the only game on my phone I can play without WiFi.

I exited out of the game, blowing air through my nose, an indication of boredom, as I Flicked up on my screen reveling the time.

11:53 pm, not bad.
Yet I was meant to be asleep an hour ago in order to wake up early but there again, theres ALOT of other things i was meant to do.

I threw myself back onto my bed, my heading hitting my hard pillow with a thump. The light from my phone illuminating the white walls as I stare into the dim abyss.

I offically had nothing to do.

What could I do ?

Sleeping was a huge "no thank you" at this moment. Not a single atom in my body was ready to rest and my mind was beyond wide awake.

If felt like my mind just snorted 10 ounces of crack and bathed in energy drinks.

Needless to say I was far from tired and I needed something to distract me from turning on my TV incase my mum Heard it: Being beat wasn't on my to do list.