● CHAPTER 5 ●

Please show your love and vote/comment!

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO ADD I will provide fan service if you want hwjdbsjdhsjzns

it motivates Me to get chapters done faster!

I know I said the chapters would be shorter but shorter to me is like 2000-3000 words.

I can tone it down a bit tho.
But I kinda don't want too
💛

But I kinda don't want too💛

● CHAPTER 5 ●

I stood dead still, a deer in the headlights, trying my best to seem unfazed and not fidget under the unexpected stares ahead of me.

OK, wow.

I took a step back wary of the people in front of me, their unsettling expressions and stares seemed almost threatening. I blinked in a series as if trying to rid an illusion, their abnormal features following my every move with my heart wedged in my throat. Just like that my hands became the most interesting thing on the planet as I stood frantically twisting my fingers between each-other.

A hand layed heavy in the arch of my back, the gesture causing me to fall forward into my original position.

Sharply Turing to my side in response I was greeted by the man, who I have yet to learn the name off (- not like I care), who escorted me, nod his head, his kind gaze reassuring me I was safe.

Although it meant jack-shit to me.
Although he may be the kindest kidnapper of the crew he was still a kidnapper.

unable to settle, I couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was about to happen, Right now, I had the right to doubt my safety.

After all, I am being held against my will by a cult that looks like they are fresh from the local asylum.

On top of that,
What is the point in questioning it?!
because! well, a majority of them dont even seem or look human!
Which only leave the possibility I might be
a) delusional or b) delusional again
Because this makes no sense.

I'm starting to question if escaping is even possible and If so, how can I do so? and where should I go after ... because quite frankly I don't remember a mansion at all never mind
Remotely close to my two bedroom council estate house.

Life felt like it was stuck in slow motion as i examined the room:

My eyes shifted to my left, where three males stood carelessly in the open kitchen, still positioned as if they were frozen
mid-conversation.