● CHAPTER 3 ●

[ Edited ]

I lay still in a haze of pain.

My eyes heavy and sealed shut with loose clumps of dried sleep and tears.
The overwhelming feelings only allowed me to complain through a groan shorlty greeted with a sharp pain in my back and stomach.

it felt like i had drank a smoothie made of razor blades while kicking a wall with needles inbetween my toenails.

Forcefully opeing my eyes i teared my stuck eye lashes from my lid in process.

Looking ahead of me the abyss void of monotone colours remembered where I was, or wasn't.

The window to my left was bored up with some material I was unable to identify in the darkness, yet the moonlight still managed to seep through the small gaps leading a line of light to slightly dim the room.

Moving my neck was harder than I thought as with each movement felt like torture, the muscles in my neck felt as if they tore apart causing me to

Sharply inhaling- struggling for air.

The paint on the wall in front of me has began to decay a long time ago, following the wall with my eyes I was able to catch something darker than the room around it as I pulled my weak frame into a sitting position.

Taking my attention away as my head began throwing tantrums of throbbing sensation- frantically trying to reduce the pain I placed my head in both palms. slightly grateful they were freezing cold.

Lifting my head up daring to open my eyes I herd something move that shook my insides.

I could feel the sweat drench my skin and the throbbing of my own eyes intensify. In that moment all of senses inhanced as all i could hear was the thumping of my heart against my chest.

My fingers curled into a fist. Trying to get a hold of myself I couldn't help but dig my sharp nails into my palm. Causing my skin to tear and bleed.

I can't hear my rapid breathing, but I can feel the oxygen flooding in and out of my lungs. Hesitantly, my eyes drifted over into the direction of the sound, my eyes fixating on the dark figure that sat crouched at the end of the the bed.

 Hesitantly, my eyes drifted over into the direction of the sound, my eyes fixating on the dark figure that sat crouched at the end of the the bed

" you caught me - ! "

The figures voice was rough and deep which generally annoyed my ears - it felt like it went through me. Shuddering I watch as he slowly ascended from the floor of the bed and stool tall, towering above me.