Relaxing Massage

A dramatic sigh left Sarah's lips as she closed the folder on her work desk. She had recently had legal issues with a client of hers and it left her mentally and physically exhausted. Day after day she had stayed up until ridiculous hours in the morning working on a compromise and she had finally done it. Sarah stretched as she stood, glancing at the time. It had just turned seven PM, a perfect time for Sarah to leave work for her much needed weekend break. 

Sarah gave a dismissive wave to her coworkers as she left, announcing tiredly that she was heading home for the night. Whilst sluggishly packing her bag, piling her papers into it, another female coworker approached her. Taking the initiative, said coworker stared up a convocation. "Sarah? Are you doing alright, you've seemed exhausted recently."

Sarah couldn't be bothered with giving a polite response, as she nodded. "I'm fine, just another one of those kinda clients, you know?" Sarah made sure to put emphasis on 'those' getting her point across to the nameless coworker. Apart from her exhausted self, she still made a small effort to turn and smile at the coworker, attempting to still seem friendly.

Feeling bad for Sarah, the coworker looked pitifully at her. "Hey, one second. I may have something for you." After going through her own bag, the coworker handed Sarah a ticket. "I won this, the other day and it's for that new spa that opened in town. Feel free to use it, it may help."

Gratefully taking the ticket, Sarah read its contents, in which it only said, "One Use Massage." Sarah felt slightly confused about the situation, suddenly being handed a ticket but she accepted the kind act. Replying to her coworker with a soft, "I'll go there now, thank you." Sarah then said her final goodbyes and left the building.

After walking to the town area, Sarah took the directions she had been given. In a very secluded area of her town was a small family run spa. Looking the spa up and down, she was shocked to find how tiny it really was, and how little advertising the place had. Usually, places like this would have a massive sign pointing to it, claiming "Hey! Check us out, we're new!" However, nothing of the sort was near this.

Dismissing her worries, Sarah simply walked into the building. As she opened the door a small bell rang out, alerting whoever worked here to come to the desk. Inside of the spa it had a very homely feel, very warm and friendly. As the bell rang out, Sarah heard some small shuffling followed by a male voice calling out, "One second!" Sarah closed the door behind her, keeping the cold outside and accepting the warm insides of the quaint shop.

Sarah took her time to look around, the walls were covered in a soft beige and had a matching dark wooden floor. There was a couch to her right, presumably for guests to sit on whilst waiting. In the front was a small wooden desk, behind that was a door. To her left was a curtain that presumably covered another door- maybe a changing room. Next to the desk, there was also an entrance that had the word, "Entrance," above it.

After grasping her surroundings, some shuffling sounded out, followed by a calm voice. Sarah looked up to find an attractive, young, blonde in front of her. Seeing that he had her attention, the male smiled politely. "Ah, hello. I'm Alex, I'm the only one here today, so I'm sorry if I take some time to get to you. What would you like? Do you have a booking- or would you like to place one?"

Alex, patiently allowed Sarah to digest the information she was given, as she shook her head. Sarah then began combing through her bag, before pulling out the slip of paper that her coworker had provided, passing it to the male before her. "I was given this by a friend- is it redeemable?" Passing the ticket to the man before, he replied with a prompt nod after reading its contents.

"Oh, congratulations! Yes, it is redeemable, if you'd like we can start now." Alex slowly stepped back, placing the ticket into a container next to him. He then looked under the desk, bending down before placing a thin gown onto the desk. "Change into this, and when you're ready just meet me in the room to my left." Alex gave Sarah a warm smile, before walking into the room to his left.