Victim 6

I wasn't sure where I was, but the surface I was laying was hard and my back hurt like a fucking rhino had slept on it. I opened up one eye to try and figure out my surroundings.

Wood ceiling.

Wood floor.

Wood walls.

An Xbox console.

No TV.

Great. I was in a room that belonged to some weirdo that liked to stare at an Xbox console all day. That was literally all that was in the room, apart from a little stove in a shaded part of the room.

I rolled my eyes at my surroundings, before sitting up in my spot. I hadn't even been given a blanket. That fucker.

It was completely silent, still almost, and my breath misted in front of me. I frowned at the empty space and stood. My head almost reached the low ceiling.

Through the cracks in the wood and the dim light in the room, I could only assume it was still night. Plus, my clothes were still uncomfortably stuck to my body and were rubbing in places that really shouldn't be rubbed with wet jeans and a cotton jacket.

My feet were bare, so I found my boots and slipped them on my feet, not really feeling comfortable with the breeze that swooped over my toes. I'd tied up the first lace in a knowing silence and so when I was tying up the second lace and I felt a presence behind me, I wasn't surprised. However, it wasn't just any presence, I could sense it was him.

Him.

"Leaving so soon?" His voice rang out through the room, making a tense blanket settle in the air - almost choking.

I turned around to face him, a grin on my face. I pushed my dark hair out of my eyes. For some reason his looks shocked me. Not only were his eyes a startling electric blue, but now that his blond hair wasn't stuck around his face I could see how it naturally stood and it was actually kind of appealing. I didn't see why because it just messily fell around his forehead, but it looked so nice.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms across my chest. "Well, unless you need me to stay then I wouldn't mind it."

He cocked his head to the side, inspecting my face like he had done so before. However, after a few seconds he just sighed. "Who are you?" He whispered in a voice that screamed pure innocence.

I moved forwards so that I was in front of him, our faces merely two inches apart. "You don't want to know." I whispered, blowing my breath in his face.

He clenched and unclenched his fists, before meeting my eyes with his own. "What if I want to?" He said, his eyebrows moving as he spoke.

"You don't." I stated, moving away from him.

He stared at me and I could literally feel the anger pulsing through his veins. And his anger made me so happy that I could've clapped my hands whilst jumping up and down.

Instead, I just grinned at him and ran my tongue over my teeth. "It'd just be a recipe for disaster. Anyway, all you need to know is that I can be cute. On occasion."

He moved his gaze to the floor and looked like he was contemplating something for a second. When he looked up again, his eyes were unreadable and he had a grin on his face. "Touché... But do you want to know something?" He said slowly.

I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

He looked me up and down, his grin growing. "There's not the slightest thing cute about you." And without me even realising what he was doing, he leaped forwards and put his hand against my cheek.