Let it out (Dramatic Warning)

Ruel's POV:

It's been two days since y/n confessed her feelings for me. Georgia is coming over today to help me out with some shit.

"ROOOOOOOOOL GeOrGiA's HERE!" screams Coco from the lounge room, her head draped of the back of the navy sofa.

I stroll down the stairs toward the door. The wooden frame swings open and reveals G in a nice outfit, overly, nice.

 The wooden frame swings open and reveals G in a nice outfit, overly, nice

(cred: pinterest. also ignore the diesel thing)

"Hey!" she says, wrapping her arms around me quickly then letting go, looking over my shoulder. "Uh, is um- Coco, here?"

I realise she is flushing red. tOmAtO fAcE hahahahahaha

Before I reply, Coco hears Georgia and throws the shower towel off her head and rushes to the door, "Hey Georgie!" she squeals, the two girls hug.

"You guys- know eachother?" I ask, remembering how they knew eachother at the cafe that morning. Strange.

"Yeah, well, we kinda have been online best-friends for like, three years." smirked Coco, arm in arm with G, "Don't tell Mum please."

"Argh whatever." I yawn, secretly jealous Coco knows Georgia more than me. "So did you come for me or Coco, Georgia?"

"You, but seeing she's here I may ditch you." she nods, then laughs.

"Joking!" she chuckles. She says bye to Coco and Coco runs back to the couch to continue watching Stranger Things. Me and G walk up the spiral staircase and into my room, which is lined with posters of Frank Ocean and other music stuff.

"This is sick!" she pronounces, touching the records all across my desk, "Quite a collection Ruel!"

"Been collecting for a while, what's your room like?" I ask, assuming it would be some kind of more impressive room.

"Well you'll have to come over and find out, sounded wrong but I can't really describe it."

Georgia scans the walls of my room with her bright greeny-blue eyes. She looks at a photo of my family, "Coco's so cute in this one." she sighs. She has gone red in the face again. Her long fingers grasp the photo and run across each one of us, first me, then Syvlie, dad, mum and finally Coco.

I get a strange feeling come over me. Seeing her in her crop top and jeans. I don't even know what I did next.

I lean forward and grab Georgia's waist, knocking her into a kiss. I close my eyes, not knowing what to expect but hoping she'll stay.

She pushes my chest away immediately and lets out a loud shreik.

"Ruel omg!" she screams, holding her head in her hands. Coco runs upstairs to see what has happened.

"G?!" she yells, barging through the door, "What happened Ruel? Are you okay?"

I feel my heart beating faster, butterflies in my stomach and i'm so close to tears. Suddenly a waterfall runs down my cheeks as I sob into my hands.

"I-I don't know what came over me!" I cry pathetically. Syvlie stumbles into the room, not knowing what all the comotion is about. She sees me crying and runs to my side.

"Hey, hey, hey its okay! Tell, what happened?" Syvlie croaks, her voice cracking. Georgia lets tears flow down her cheeks in shock.

"I kissed her." I mutter. Syvlie sighs, Georgia groans but Coco jumps up from Georgia's side and yells at me unexpectedly.

"What do you mean you kissed her?!" exclaims Coco, her eyes wide, "Like- why?!!!"

She storms out of the room with Georgia's hand in hers. I can hear G sobbing outside and I feel even worse. Coco is comforting her. Syvlie stares at me in disbelief.

"You know, I feel bad for you bro. But, didn't she make it obvious that she wasn't into you? Not like I was reading your texts or anything~~"

"Syvlie!"

Hey guys! This is proably one of my favourate chapters yet, so lemme know whatcha think! I think you guys might know whats gonna happen next w Georgia but like- yeah vote for this chapter please and tell ur ruel fan friends to read thisss! I luv u guys and y/n will be coming back into the story next part so dw xx Sofi