Plane to Cali

Brooke

Today was a very special day! It was exactly one year ago when he saved me from those Greaser creeps! That's right, our one year anniversary! We arrived at the airport as I held Soda's hand. We have been saving up for this trip for the one year we have been dating! We were going to Disneyland! I was super excited! The only thing was that both of us have never been on a plane before so we need some help.

Sodapop

I can't believe that it was our one year anniversary! I also can't believe I'm going on a plane. I didn't tell Brooke but I was a little scared of flying. But I know I have to be tough.

Brooke

"You ready?" Soda asked."Yeah!" I responded.I couldn't wait! I had my Disney book ready, Soda by my side, and I was going to Disneyland for crying out loud!

Sodapop

"Stay calm, Soda, stay calm," I said to myself.Brooke was excited as a little kid. I guess it's since she has never been on a vacation before.

Brooke

"Please keep your seats buckled when the sign turns on," The speaker announced, " For seat buckling instruction please watch the attendant in the aisle."( Ok I can buckle a seat belt.) "Lift the lever to undo the buckle."

Sodapop

"Thank you and have a safe trip!"Wait what did she say! Um, how do I get the seatbelt undone! I started to pull on the seatbelt but it wouldn't come undone."Um Brooke, how do you undo this?""Ugh, just lift the lever," Brooke responded with a smile.

Brooke

And we're off! I got my Disneyland book out and started to look at all the attractions. Soda looked a little jumpy. He was tapping his foot on the ground and biting his lip.

Sodapop"Soda, it's ok," Brooke calmed me down and as she was looking at her book I fell asleep.

Brooke

Soda fell asleep on my shoulder and I tried not to wake him but I slowly pushed him to the other side. I couldn't blame him though. It was 4:00am.

Sodapop

"Soda, Soda, SODA!" Brooke screamed at me. What was going on! were we crashing?! I knew it!"We're landing," Brooke said.Thank the lord!"We're in Cali!" Brooke was so excited, and I was just excited to be with her.

Brooke

Soda was really tired! We were the last ones on the plane. He was tired from handling tickets and stuff like that.

Sodapop

I started to get more energy as we grabbed our bags. "You ready?!" I said to Brooke before we got on the bus that read "Disneyland.""I'm more than ready!" Brooke said beaming a smile.