Anxiety

Brooke

People say that pregnancy is a time of nature and glowing and love. They are so wrong! I feel there is an alien eating me inside! I just want this baby out! I decided to watch "The Sound of Music" for real this time. Children! Seriously how can people have seven children! I can barely have one! I decided to get some breakfast which I had no idea what to eat that won't make this alien make me throw up! I opened up the fridge and someone needed to run some errands. "Ugh, I'll just have ice cream." I grabbed the tub of icecream and headed back to the couch. How is she so good with those kids!? I'm never going to be that good! I started to cry knowing I could never be a good mother.  

Sodapop

I got home from work and I saw Brooke on the couch hugging her legs as tears were running down her face. "What's wrong, Brooke!" I gently said sitting next to her."Im going to be a horrible mother!""No, no ,no. Brooke, you're going to be a perfect mother!""I haven't been to college, I don't have a job, we don't even have anything for him or her yet!"

Brooke

"Brooke, you will get a job! And I think we have saved up enough money to buy the baby stuff. We could go today if you want!"

"Really?" I responded. " Soda,you always make me feel better!""It's because I love you!" Soda was always there for me!

Sodapop

I felt bad for lying to Brooke but it would all be worth it!