Chapter 18: Sanmu's Tower

Note: This chapter was supposed to be called (strikethrough)Sauron's Sanmu's Tower, but Wattpad wouldn't let me :(

~*~

11:16 PM

Hell

Let me repeat that for you, shall I? Just in case you're still not sure where I am.

...

....

.....

(Drumroll please!)

HELL.

It sounds so ominous when I put it in writing.

Hell.

Hell.

Hell.

11:35 PM

11:35 PM

Sanmu just looked over my shoulder and remarked, in tones so disdainful they could've skewered a penguin, that I should probably add a few more drops of blood to my last drawing to really prove my point about Hell's depravity.

Snarky bastard.

11:39 PM

Still in Hell

...I can't believe I'm really here.

It's the one place I never thought I'd travel.

You know when someplace is off limits your whole life, and then you go there anyway and realize it was off limits for a reason?

...

11:45 PM

I guess it's not that bad.

You kind of get used to the brimstone after awhile.

And the screams of souls roasting over 1,000,000,000-degree flames.

...

....

11:48 PM

It's the place where Azerath grew up.

So it can't be entirely bad.

(...As I was writing that last sentence, a flaming lava pit exploded and splattered the window with gooey lava.

Ah, the irony.)

... Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I should probably explain how I got to Hell, and why I'm not currently being held over a fiery chasm by a horde of angry demons.

11:51 PM

The best-laid plans have a habit of falling apart the moment you try to execute them. Since my excursion into Hell did not qualify as a best-laid plan, or even a well-thought-out-plan, or—let's be honest—a plan with any sort of thought put into it at all, it was doomed from the start.