Chapter 37: All Over The Place (Upton's PoV)

Every one just then did in fact just seem to start to freak out and panic, all at the exact same time too. As to just what ever it was that was in fact even just going on just now. As it was that I felt like I really could in fact not blame them for that being the case, never the less, at that.
As it was that I kind of felt like I wanted to step up and say some thing. And that it was that I really felt like I needed to show that I was a leader. And to calm every one down as to just what it was that was even going on just right now in the very first place any ways, never the less.
But that was a little bit hard for me to do, due to the fact that it was. That the law was in fact right on us right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that this was a lot sooner than it should be for the death of Jesus, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, once again. As it was that I almost hoped that it was that Doctor Stephen would in fact tell us what to do. But I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember that he had told us that we were going to have to be on our own for the next few days, at that.
As it was that I simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact simply been sent to my own death to never be found, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self all at once, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have had thoughts thoughts come in to my head, at that.
"Come on... Get a grip Upton..." I said to my self, doing my best to try to do as to just what it was that I had in fact even just told my self that it was that I needed to do, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too
As I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that to no such sort of surprise to me, all at the exact same time too. I noticed that the traitor Judas, was in fact going to the front door just now, to let the law men in, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to think quick, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that it was that I was too far away to stop him, never the less. But there was in fact some one that was not too far away, and was also big enough and strong enough to stop him, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak to the guy just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see them turn their head on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right on over towards them just now.
"Cole! Stop him!" I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Coles eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide at first. As it was that I was in fact a little bit worried that it was that he was too big of a coward to stop Judas, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to panic all of the sudden.
How ever, at the last second, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That luckily enough for every single person that was in fact even in this room just now. That it just so happened to be the fact that it was, never the less. That Cole then did in fact just seem to react to me, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over towards me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen the big guy did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him sprint right over towards Judas, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too.
That he just then did in fact just seem to start to slam Judas down to the ground, at that. As Judas did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to just what it was that was even going on just now, never the less. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Cole.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at him with my eyes squinted. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say just now, never the less. As it was that he was in fact being taken to the ground, never the less, at that.
"Hey! What the!" He had began to have tried to say to Cole, all at the exact same time too, at that. But just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have finished as to just what it was that he was even trying to say just now, never the less.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that the guy then did in fact just seem to hit the ground fairly hard, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to start to continue to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jesus, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to us, all at once.
"We must go out the back side of the home! Let us go now!" He said, as it was that I was in fact a little bit surprised as to just what it was that he had even just said at first. As it was that I felt like he was going to be the fact that it was that he did in fact want peace, and that he might just even give him self in, never the less.
How ever, that just did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see every one look at one another.
As it was clear to me that no one seemed to know as to just where it was that Jesus was in fact talking about just now, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was of course. That Jesus then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course, never the less. That he just then did in fact just seem to take the lead for every one. As to just where it was that he was in fact telling us to go just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That every one that was in fact even just here right now, never the less. That they all just then did in fact just seem to start to follow as to just where it was that Jesus was in fact taking us just now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen that Cole then did in fact just seem to start to get him self up all of the sudden, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Judas once again. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak, at that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to still be laying on the ground, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to ignore him, all at once. Though even doing as such a thing like that, I did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time as well.
"Peter! Stay here! It is safe... If you want to save your own life! This is the only other way for us my brother!" He said to Peter, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards Peter, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it did in fact seem to be the fact that it was of course. That he was in fact torn on just what it was that he should do just now. As very much unlike Jesus and the rest of us, all at the exact same time too. He had in fact not seemed to have moved a muscle as to just where it was that he had in fact even been at long before now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look away from Peter, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact also begin to speak a little bit under my breathe, just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less.
"Damn... What is it with every one?" I said, as it was that I was clearly not all too sure as to just what it was that they were so scared of. And why it was that they were in fact willing to betray a man as great as Jesus was, even if it was that they did in fact not believe that he was in fact the son of their so called, God, never the less.
I kind of kust simply just got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Cole then did in fact just seem to start to follow with the rest of the group just now.
As it was that I just then did in fact realize that it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that I needed to do the same. As it was that I knew that there was no reason for me to worry about Peter. As if it was that he had not moved just yet, than it was clear to me as to the fact that he had in fact made up his own mind as to just what it was that he was even going to do, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that as it was that I followed out where every one else had gone.
Judas out of the corner of my eyes, all at once, at that. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to get him self up off of the ground. As it was clear to me that it was, that Judas was about to go and open the door, to let the law in, all at once, at that. As it was that I knew that I needed to get out of here as soon as it was that I felt like I possibly even could do, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, never the less. As it was that just as it was that I just seemed to go out of the back door, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to decide to close it all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I knew that every single second did in fact matter at this point.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear that the front door of the place did in fact just seem to open. As it was that I just then did in fact hear that it was that one of the law men immediately did in fact just seem to start to shout, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was. That it had in fact even been the case of course, at that. That was when it was that as much as I felt like I didn't want to. I did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the loud man did in fact feel like he even needed to yell just now, never the less.
"Where is Jesus?!" I heard him yell, as it was clear to me that he was in fact asking Judas as to just where it was that Jesus was in fact hiding just now, never the less, at that. Which it was clear to me that the man did in fact not realize as to the fact that it was that Jesus was in fact running with us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was that it had even been the case, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes on what it was that was in fact even going on in front of me, just now, at that.
As it was that I saw that every one else was already almost down the alley way, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that I needed to catch up to them, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact not wait to hear as to just what ever it was that Judas did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to the law men, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to sprint down the alley way with the rest of them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I also did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, at that. As it was that I just did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have done as such a thing like that, never the less.
"Come on... Get your head in the game Upton..." I said to my self, as it was that I felt like I was in fact going a little bit crazy just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which very well might be the case, as it was that every thing that it was that I had always been told when it was that I was younger. As to the fact that none of it was real, and that none of it was in fact true, never the less.
That it was in fact all real, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to just keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. As luckily I was fairly fast, and I just seemed to catch up to them, as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was.
That they just so happened to be in the streets, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to join them, never the less. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, still.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of just who it was. That did in fact just seem to be the voice of Jesus, as it was that he was in fact beginning to start to speak, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard him start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him all of the sudden. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards all of us just now, at that.
"Every one... Put in a turban... It will hide our faces..." Jesus said to us all, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to walk right over towards a stand that did in fact just seem to start to have a ton of clothes. As it was clear to me that he did in fact just seem to be taking them from a man that was in fact selling them just now, at that.
As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was. That we were in fact stealing clothes from a man that was in fact trying to make a business on the streets, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that the man was already struggling enough as it was so far.
As it was that I felt like it was that I really should not be worried about this man's life what so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that the man then did in fact just seem to start to let out a bit of an upset sound of a voice, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case, never the less, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to take a turban for my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"Hey! You have to pay for those!" He said, as it was that I really did in fact just seem to feel bad as to just what it was that I was doing just now. That was of course when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, never the less.
That Jesus did in fact just seem to take some thing out of his pocket, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to toss the man a sack of just what it was that I had to assume was in fact gold, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it did in fact just seem to start to make me feel better as soon as it was that it was the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen that Jesus did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that for the man. It just then did in fact just seem to crack a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have seen that we all did in fact have turbans on our heads, at that.
He just then did in fact just seem to start to yell out loud. Which did in fact just seem to make my heart stop for just a few moments of some time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact just feel like he had to yell out loud just now, at that.
"They went that way! That way! I saw them!" He seemed to have yelled to some guards that were clearly looking for us just now. As it was that he pointed in the opposite direction of where it was that we were in fact going on over to just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I was in fact surprised by what it was that he had in fact just done at first. As it was that I was also of course, grateful for the fact that it was that he had in fact just saved us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to follow as to just where it was that Jesus was in fact trying to take us on over to just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. I simply did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head down, at that.
As I knew that with my pale white skin that I had. That it was that I just knew it was that I would easily get spotted by the guards just now, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case of course.
"Jesus... They are all over the place..."