His Butler, Teasing

~Ciel's POV~

I sat in the bath tub thinking of what Sebastian saw. What the hell was I thinking?! Sebastian now knew and it's all my fault! I then looked down at the water... My member was sticking-- AGH! I quickly wrapped my hands around my cock and started rubbing it. It wasn't helping at all, despite me moaning loudly. Then there was a knock at the door. I quickly stopped and covered my mouth.

"Young master?" the voice called, "Are you in there?"

What was he doing here?! I didn't answer. I just wanted him to leave. I then heard keys jangling and the door opened, revealing the man who was asking, Sebastian, my sexy demon butler. "I thought I heard some noises in here," he said. I shook my head, "You must be deaf," I answered. He chuckled. Damn, did he know? He walked over with a big smirk, "It was as if I heard moans from here." "Are you trying to play games? I would never do something like that," I replied, obviously lying. He was holding a towel, waiting for me to finish.

Quickly, I turned over. Hell no, you're not seeing the letters again. "Is something the matter, my Lord?" he asked. I didn't answer, I kept trying to avoid landing my face in the water below me. "Nothing," I answered. He was going to force it out of me somehow, I knew he would. "Then why are you hiding yourself?" he inquired. "Shut up, demon," I growled. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me.

I was lifted up and was turned to face Sebastian. Thank god, the ink was gone. "What were you hiding?" he asked. "Nothing! Do you see anything?!" I barked. He just smirked, "The water isn't clear, my Lord." Crap, he noticed. "So? What if I pissed?" He chuckled at my words, "You shouldn't bathe in dirty water." He pulled me out of the bath tub and wrapped the towel around me as he started to prepare a new bath.

I just watched him do so. I took the time to admire him. He looked skinny but who knows what's under that uniform? Something long...and probably even--

NO!

Sebastian turned and smiled at me, "You may get in again." I walked over to the tub and climbed in after handing Sebastian the towel. The water was warmer than how I had set it before and it felt soothing as well. I looked at Sebastian who seemed to be lost in thought. "Oi, Sebastian!" I called and he immediately looked at me, "Yes?" "This is an order," I began, "Bathe with me."

* * *

Hai guys! I'm Mexna the author and I'm just a beginner, so I regret the actual whole S and C part because that was childish. /-\ Really childish. Anyways, I'll make sure to make you all forget it. I'm just throwing whatever I have on my mind since I have a lot. If my mother finds this account... I'm screwed. Anyways, this is trash so I don't expect you to like it. :3 If you do like it, THANKS! Until next time! 228 views already? That's fast.