His Butler, In The Bath

~Ciel's POV~

Sebastian started stripping out of his clothes immediately. I stared at him as he did so. He had a slim toned body, and it all was hidden under that tailcoat of his. He smirked a bit then climbed into the bathtub. He didn't remove his pants. "You're not undressed," I scoffed. "Do you wish for me to be undressed?" he asked as if he were completely clueless.

"No, leave it. I honestly don't care," I lied. I wanted to see the butler undressed. I wanted to see his dick. That's why I regretted saying no. He gave me a slight glare then began to soak me with water. "What are you doing?! Quit it!" I shouted, pushing his arm away. "Hm? You're supposed to be bathing," Sebastian said. I was too busy staring at him. Just when I began to question myself if it was noticeable, he spoke, "Do you want to feel?"

FEEL?!

This is your chance, Ciel. You can just order him to let you, you can do whatever you want. This demon is in your possession. He can't possibly judge you if you order him not to. Just feel him!! YOU ARE EARL CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!

"What are you talking about? I don't want to, nor do I need to," I said.

Good job, myself, you totally did what you wanted to.

"Very well then," he chuckled, beginning to soap me. I shut my eyes as he poured more water onto me.

I was bathing with my demon butler; the one I was apparently in love with. He even knew that by now I think but he hadn't said anything. Suddenly, I felt his breath on my neck. I looked at him. He was smelling my neck...

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, pushing him away. "Ah, young master. You smell nice," Sebastian said, smirking at me. "Well, because I'm bathing?!" I yelled. He chuckled and rested his head on my shoulder. I felt my face heat up. I didn't want to argue so kept my trap shut. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I pulled his chin over and a smirk was already placed on those lips of his. I licked mine quickly and kissed him, his eyes widening to my sudden actions. I pulled away almost immediately and looked down.

"Young master...?" He questioned and I didn't answer. I heard a chuckle and then his hand sliding down my waist. I felt a chill crawl up my spine, yet I said nothing; I let him continue. His hand wrapped around my member and he began rubbing it. That's when I realised I was hard. "Wha-- what are you doing?!" I yelled, trying to resist but failing.

"Doesn't it become unbearable after a while? I'm only trying to fix your problem, my Lord," he said with a smirk. "I can do it myself!" I said, slapping his arm, but failing at trying to get him to move. "Ah, yes, but it wouldn't be as pleasurable as it would if I were doing it," Sebastian teased.

I turned around, causing him to let go and to face me properly. How was I going to punish him? He's a demon, he'll just find it amusing.

Hmm... Hmm...

I reached down and started squeezing his cock as hard as I could and he groaned. There, I got it. "Don't ever touch me, dog, not without my permission," I growled, trying to poke my nails in. "Young mas-- Ah~," he moaned.

I made him moan. I made him moan. Oh my god, I made a demon moan.

I dug my nails into his cock, and he moaned again. Did that mean he liked it? I began pumping his sac, trying to squeeze that hard as well. He began to hold on to my shoulders tightly, moaning and groaning. He's touching me again. Without permission. I gave him one more hard squeeze then backed away.

"Stand up, demon," I ordered and he stood up weakly, still in the tub. "Let's see you bleed," I said, bringing my mouth to his member, slightly grazing my teeth on the, oh so huge, cock. He shut an eye, wincing. Was I really hurting him that much? I let go, giving up on the "punishment".

Turning away and looking down, "You can sit again," I said. I heard him sit then let out a deep breath. He didn't say anything and nor did I. He continued bathing me, without a single comment, nor a smirk. Now I felt bad. I replayed everything in my mind.

I kissed him, he answered back to that by rubbing my cock, then I hurt him in the worst way possible...

There was no way he could love me like this. I just lost my chance to let this demon be my lover. Great.

"Sebastian," I called. "Yes?" He answered, washing the soap off my arm. "I'm..." I stopped. I'm a noble, I don't need to. "Hm?" he questioned, a worried expression all over his face. Maybe I should just... "I'm sorry...Sebastian."

He chuckled slightly, I was sure I heard a slight wince, and then he bent forward, placing his thumb on my chin, "May I?" He asked. I nodded slightly as he brought his lips to mine. He kissed me deeply, and I finally gave in, kissing him back. He began forcing his tongue into my mouth and I refused to open my mouth. He finally forced his way in, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. Damn, his tongue was long.

I didn't want this to end but it had to end somehow. He pulled away, with me scowling at him, "We should continue later if you'd like, young master, but for now you need to finish you bath."

God damn it, Sebastian.