His Butler, Amazing in Bed

((WARNING: HARDCORE YAOI))

~Ciel's POV~

Later on that night...

I watched him as he buttoned my nightgown. "Sebastian," I called, and he looked up at me, "sleep with me. That's an order."

He chuckled, "Yes, my Lord." He stood up after getting me dressed and took off his tailcoat along with his shoes. I turned away, not wanting to seem needy even though I already was.

"Why did you turn away?" he asked, climbing into bed, wrapping his arms around me. His touch, felt like my father's... No better.

I faced him, "No reason. I just wanted to sleep." Lies.

"Is that so?" Sebastian questioned, leaning in closer to my ear. Was he planning to do THAT?

"Yes. Now please let me sleep!" I yelled, snuggling (accidentally) into his arm.

"Do you like that, young master?" he inquired, pulling his arm away. Dammit, he noticed. (BECAUSE HE'S A DEMON! I WANNA KILL MYSELF FOR NOT REALISING!)

"Huh?" I asked, pretending to be confused. "Snuggling wi--"

I cut him off my covering his mouth, "What if I do? You can't disobey your young master, Sebastian, or there will be a punishment."

He just laughed, "Will it be the same as last time?" Why did he sound as if he were okay with that?!

"Did you enjoy that? Then I'll have to think of something else," I growled.

"No, actually. It was quite painful, young master," he said. I shuddered at the thought of me doing such a horrid thing to him.

"You kept moaning though, demon. You enjoyed it at least a little bit, didn't you?" I asked.

"Perhaps so," he snickered. Dammit, now I'll have to think of something else.

He turned me around to make me face him. "Young master?" He asked.

"What?"

"May I take you here and now?" he inquired, the smirk on his face growing.

* * *

"Se-Sebastian..." I moaned as his hand crawled down to my member. He began unbuttoning my nightgown while at it. I covered my mouth, trying to hold back on the moans escaping my mouth, "I n-need... Sebas--"

"What do you need?" He asked, rubbing my dick. Uh-oh, I said that out loud.

"I need... A... A sandwich!" I lied.

Wait! What if he stops doing me now to go get me one?!

"A sandwich?" He asked, stopping and sitting up straight.

"B-but not now..." I moaned, pulling on his tie. He bent down and gave me a long deep kiss. He hand was still rubbing my member so I moaned in the kiss. He pulled away and then pulled my nightgown off completely, leaving me bare.

"I'm cold," I muttered.

"Shall we fix that?" Sebastian asked, beginning to remove his own clothes.

I felt my face heat up, "What are you--"

"Do you not want me to?" He interrupted.

I looked away, "It's not that... It's just... So soon..."

I couldn't deal with this anymore! Off came his vest, his gloves, then his tie, but he left his shirt on, he just unbuttoned it. He unzipped his pants, but he didn't take them off. Why wouldn't he take all his clothes off?! He bent down and began sucking on my collarbone. It stung and I felt his tongue rub on me. "Sebas-- Ah~!" I moaned, quickly covering my mouth.