Next Morning Pt.2

" Who knows maybe after two missions we'll talk more"

Ryo rolls his eyes and smiles. The two of them walk to a building with many posters of wanted people. " Oh Hana nice to see you today. Who is this gentleman with you? A husband or a boyfriend?" An old man at the counter spoke. " Good Morning sir. Haha no sir. He's a friend I found yesterday. What do we have today? " Hana blushed as she spoke.

" We got a new one yesterday. This gentleman named Dire is wanted for killing sixteen children. The price of him being alive is 2,500 chips. Dead is 1,000 chips. They want him alive to punish him in front of everyone. "

" Jeez, this guy doesn't sound easy to bring. Anyone else? Also, the gentleman with me is named Ryo. He'll be helping me today. He will also need a horse. "

" That's the only new one. They just got the lead for the Tifah killer. Oh and just go down the street and there is a gentleman who will have horses for you. To buy one is 200 chips and to rent is 50 chips. "

" Wow. Did they lower the prices on the horses or what?"

" Old man Welko passed away three days ago. They say his grandson is taking over the shop. Who knows, maybe the grandson will sell it. "

" I see. I'll get started on the Dire mission. See you later, old man."

" Goodbye, my dear. Stay safe."

Hana waves her hand. Ryo walks behind Hana. " So all of those people on the wanted posters are people who did crimes?"

" Correct."

Both Hana and Ryo make it to the horse stables. " Do you know how to ride a horse, Ryo?"

" Yeah, I do. " Ryo responded. Hana walks to the man behind the counter. " Good morning sir. We would like to buy a horse today. " The man takes the cigarette out of his mouth and says " 200 chips." Hana hands the chips over. Ryo begins to walk to the stables to choose his horse. Ryo has his eye on a grey horse named Sky. " I choose this one." Hana nods and grabs the saddle and reins for the horse. Hana begins to put the saddle on the horse and every equipment that is needed to ride a horse.

" Have a good day sir." Hana waved

" Whatever"

" Jeez, what's up with that guy?" Ryo asked. " Don't know. Anyways, show me you can ride a horse. Take us back to my house so I can grab my horse. You'll control the horse and I'll sit behind you. " Hana spoke.