𝟏𝟎 | 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒕 - 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒓 𝓯𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝓯𝒕𝒍𝒚┈┈┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈┈┈

"Take your hands off her!" Cheong-San's shout instantly alert the others of trouble, the group startlingly turning toward the scene in rapid succession.

You try to shake your head at Cheong-San, cautioning him that's it's a trap to no avail. It's glaringly obvious Gwi-Nam is after Cheong-San and not you, but exploiting you as bait would without a doubt result in Cheong-San making questionable choices before thinking them through first.

"But I don't want to," Gwi-Nam drawls mockingly, predatorily moving behind you to wrap an arm around your shoulders, pinning to you his chest in a vice-like hold.

"Cheong-San, don't..." you intreat, begging him with your eyes. "He's luring you."

"I know he is, but I can't leave you with him!"

On-Jo looks back and forth, considering whether she should keep her hold on Cheong-San's hand or release him into a fight she knows he can't win. You hear Gwi-Nam chuckling nauseatingly maniacal by your ear, and bile rises within you, your anger mounting.

"What's so bad about me, huh?"

"Everything, bastard!" Veins protrude from Cheong-San's neck as he grows exponentially livid, eyes burning with animosity.

"Are you sure you don't want to be wiser in choosing your words?" Gwi-Nam smirks at Cheong-San. "Whether she lives or dies, it's on you."

You're aware that your friends have the bully surrounded, but there's no room to move forward for fear of putting you in a further precarious situation.

"No one come closer," you advise. "He doesn't want anything to do with me."

"How confident are you that I don't want anything to do with you?" Gwi-Nam moves his free hand to bend your neck harshly, nearly snapping it.

Your heart pounds in your ears as you can't move an inch. Even if you wanted to save yourself, Gwi-Nan's inhumane strength far trumps all ounce of power in your body. You don't stand a chance.

"Y/N!" Su-Hyeok calls out, fists clenched at his sides as he attempts to advance, only to stop short in horror when Gwi-Nam lowers his face toward your neck, teeth bared and ready to bite.

"Should I turn her?"

"No, fuck!" Cheong-San bellows. "What do you want?!"

"Give me your eye, asshole. Give me your eye or she dies!"

"Don't listen!" you yell back, remaining obstinate despite being held hostage. "He's not going to keep his promise anyway afterward. He'll just kill us all!"

"We can't stand and watch him take your life in front of us!" Wu-Jin argues, distressed.

"Then, sit and watch." Gwi-Nam swiftly changes his arm from its place on your shoulder to your neck, turning to face you with his back to your friends, fingers compressing harshly.