Chapter 10

2005

"So you having fun?" Kei asks and I stop for a second and look at him.

"Yeah, thanks Kei." I smile and insert the coins in the machine.

"So, what do you wanna do next." He stands behind me and hugs me.

"That's not gonna work Kei, I'm still gonna beat you in basketball for the fifth time in a row." I say and he steps away from me as I hit the start button and wait for the balls to drop.

"Dang it, can't I just have one win." He asks and from the corner of my eye I see him crossing his arms.

I laugh a bit. "Noupe!" I say and throw the ball making the basket.

I continue throwing, until the time it up, announcing my yet again victory.

"Crap, I never thought you were so good at this. I just thought Chifuyu naturally sucked." He says once I grab the tickets and put them in my bag.

"You're still not wrong, but I'm just too good at this." We walked over to the ticket counting booth to know who got more tickets.

We started to put the tickets on the machine to count them. Once we were done we took our individual reciepe and looked at each other.

"150 to 130 I won!" I say excited while slightly jumping in my place.

"You did Kitten, now let's get our prices." He smiles and we walked towards the front desk again to redeem our prices. We didn't get enough tickets as it is so we got ourselves some keychains and the rest we used for candy. "Now, this one is for you and the other one is for me." Kei smiled handing me the keychain of a motorcycle while on his other hand he wiggled the keychain of a ballerina.

"Why don't I keep the ballerina though? I am one." I take the small motorcycle keychain from his hand confused.

"Exactly because of that Kitten." He pinches my nose and I scrunch my eyebrows together, he puts his arm around my shoulders as we walk to the exit of the arcade. "You love to dance and you are a ballerina so I'll have it with me and whenever I'm not with you I can take it anywhere as if you were with me and vise versa once you get your own bike."