''You can cry on my shoulder dear''

(you confessed to your mom you were lesbian and she did not accept you, you felt overwhelmed but soon won't feel overwhelm)
Y/n walked to her mom who was in the living room sitting on a white couch, y/n was nervous, her mom Wasn't abusive nor was she rude or toxic to y/n, she was just not accepting of homosexuals nor the lgbtq+ cuz of them being okay with homos being in the community, her mum would rant about them saying ''its so disgusting'' ''if god was alive again and saw us today accepting this he would Probably kill us haha'' and she would try to ask y/n opinion on homos, y/n would pretend to have earpods in or be busy texting someone today y/n was coming out to her mom today she was clearly scared, y/n tried to speak but nothing came out her she tried harder but it didn't work, y/n tried really hard accidentally screaming ''HEY MOM'' y/n covered her mouth y/n mom looked at her confused ''uh yes?'' y/n sighed and sat down infront of the white couch on a smaller couch ''i need to tell you something'' y/n said nervous y/n mom had a worried look on her face ''i am into girls,'' y/n mom just stared blank faced ''what?'' ''i like girls i like the same gender i am lesbian.'' y/n mom face turned to anger ''What! No you are not you can't be!'' y/n mom screamed clearly angered by this confession, y/n mom staryed to cry ''no no No!'' y/n felt bad and tried to grab her moms shoulder, y/n mom snapped ''DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FAG!'' y/n flinched, y/n mom had angry tears fall down her face ''Augh!!!'' y/ns mom sobbed, y/n couldn't help but feel bad <its my fault. Why did i Confess! Im sorry I'm so sorry!> y/n started feel wet hot tears fall down her face ''mom I'm s-'' y/n tried saying but got interrupted ''NO YOU AREN'T JUST FUCKING LEAVE THIS HOUSE!'' her mom yelled y/n stared as more tears began to fall faster down her cheeks ''DID YOU HEAR ME GET OUT!!'' her mom scream angrily pointing at the door, y/n ran out crying, y/n sibling walked in and scream at y/n mom ''ARE YOU A FUCKING LUNATIC!'' y/n brother/sister screamed, y/n heard the screaming get quieter as she ran faster y/n stopped running when she couldn't hear them anymore, y/n quickly called her friend alex, she waited until she heard her ''Hello?''y/n cleared her throat as she spoke ''Hi alex! Can i stay over?'' ''Sure?'' y/n said thank you and hung up and began walking to her friends house ●2 hours later● y/n was at her friends house starring at the door she knocked and waited, her friend opened the door and let y/n in, ''hey I'll be busy on a call with a few friends on discord so i just do what you want i guess.'' her friend said coldly y/n was a little upset but she understood her friend was always like that y/n friend walked away last word being heard was her saying [hey!!] y/n walk in the living room and began to cry to release stress she grabbed a pillow and hugged it in the living room of her friend house, alex mom happened to walk in and saw y/n sobbing trying to chock back tears, holding a pillow tightly alex mom had a worried look on her face, she walked up to y/n alex began to speak ''y/n whats wrong dear?.'' y/n looked up in shock ''Ah!'' y/n quickly tried to hide she was crying and looked away from alex mom, alex mom understood y/n was Embarassed and and sat next to y/n, she softly rubbed y/n's back and spoke ''i don't know why your upset like this but i won't ask, instead I'll be the shoulder you cry on'' she gave a kind smile to y/n, y/n began fall into tears uncontrollable she couldn't help it, alex rubbed y/ns back gently with her thumb y/n didn't want to make alex mom uncontrollable but she wanted to hug her to relase some stress, ''you can cry on my shoulder, i will allow to hug me don't hide it dear.'' y/n quickly hugged alex mom sobbing ''do you mind telling me why you were crying for dear?'' y/n wanted to reject but she was so sad she couldn't ,she told alex mom everything, her mom said, what she told her mom, what her did to her, ms sam had a saddened look on her face soon turn to anger pulling y/n into a mama bear hug ''Your "mom" doesn't understand love doesn't define what your like nor should you be ashamed by it!'' she said sighing she lets y/n go, ''sorry Bout that dear i cared a bit too much haha'' ms sam laighed softly y/n felt safe ''I'm not your mother but know your accepted here,'' ms sam smiled warmly y/n smiled back her dark thoughts had disappeared leaving y/n to be comfortable around ms sam, y/n later on slept in alex room huddled closely to alex and alex snoored while hugging y/n softly as the sun came up (the end? Or tbc?)