Epilogue

Happy Independence Day to all my Indian readers!🇮🇳🇮🇳
**************************************
*10 years later*

Aaditri's POV

"I expect you to be here at 9 am sharp with my coffee from the coffee house nearby. Also, I like my coffee latte. Even a second late and you will have to face consequences."

I said sternly and the man in front of me nodded seriously although I could see hints of amusement on his face.

He finds this amusing? I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Also, I assume you are aware what you are supposed to be doing here. I'll still let you know in case you don't."

I said and he nodded trying to control his laughter. The audacity!

"You are supposed to be taking calls and booking appointments. Making notes and briefing me the same. Is that clear?"

He nodded and looked at me.

"Yes mam. Absolutely! I do have one doubt though."

I nodded and asked him continue. He started coming forward towards my chair.

"At what time can I leave? I have a wife to please at home."

He said huskily leaning on me keeping his hands on the chair.

"You can leave by 8. And please step back Mr. Malhotra."

I said and he pulled me up by my arm and snaked an arm around my waist.

"Not happening Mrs. Malhotra."

He said nuzzling his nose into my neck and I almost moaned.

"Avyan! This is not fair. Aap seriously nhi kr rhe."

I whined and he chuckled. I wanted to experience what it felt like to be dominating people and asked him to volunteer.

He is not a good volunteer.

"I am very serious mam. This is my part of job. Taking care of you and making sure you get everything you need."

He said placing a kiss on my neck and pulling me into his chest. I finally gave in and he smacked my ass and put me on the table with such ease.

He got between my legs and fisted my hair in his fist. He planted his lips on mine in a passionate kiss and I felt heat pool between my legs and my knees turn jello.

He picked me up and took me to the couch. Before we could proceed further there was a knock and we separated halfheartedly.

We corrected our appearances and he unlocked the door.

The door opened to reveal two naughty little brats we call our kids.

Our first born, our son was 7 years old and our second born, our daughter was 3 now.

This little boy loved to come to office after school because he loved the attention he got from the employees ok being the boss's son.

Little attention seeker!

That naughty cheeky brat ran straight into my husband's arms and he welcomed her more than happily.

She snuggled into him and sighed and he kissed her head.

She showed me her tongue and I did that back. Yeah! We love to tease each other.

Avyan's POV

I chuckled seeing my wife and daughter teasing each other.

Aaditri scooted closer and hugged me and she also hugged me hiding her face in my chest.

Aaditri narrowed her eyes at my princess and kissed my cheek.

She also got up from my lap and kissed my other cheek challenging her mother.

Aaditri now cupped my face and kissed my lips glaring at her to do that. But who was she to backout. She got up and followed suit and I burst out laughing.

"I love both of you equally. You both are my babies."

I said and pulled both of them close to me. They seemed to have liked the statement and made peace.

This happens everytime. Not that I am complaining. I love when they get all possessive over me.

I looked towards the chair where our son was sound asleep. I smiled and went to pick him up.

He loves it here and I am sure he would became a very good businessman in future if he still wants to.

Taking an early break from work we took our kids home. By the time we reached both of them were asleep.

Tucking them we kissed their heads and moved out leaving the door slightly ajar.

Mumma papa were not home today. It was some relatives wedding function and they were out of town for that.

Me and Aaditri sat together and had our coffee with her on my lap sideways.

She talked off about random things and I just listened smiling.

There was a time when she didn't say a word and now she doesn't stop. I love this new her as much as I loved the old her.

This Aaditri is confident and bold. She doesn't get scared easily and sure as hell doesn't give a damn about what the society would think about her.

If she likes something she does it. And I her confidence.

It turns me on to be honest.

Two hours later the kids were awake and demanded food.

We took them to the kitchen and settled them on the high chair while me and Aaditri made them something.

I loved our cooking together time. It was fun teasing her and getting her reactions knowing she wouldn't do anything when the kids are watching.

The way she flushed and gasped at the 'accidental' touches and her eyes widened when I pressed into her.

Confident and bold in front of the world she still gets nervous like a new bride and I love her innocence.

She will always remain the same innocent girl I fell in love with and will always be my babies beautiful mumma to me.

I can never thank her enough for everything she has given me. She made me a man. A husband. And a father.

I can never thank God enough for giving her to me. I couldn't even imagine now what my life would have been if not for her.

He afterall is the best planner in all.❤️
**************************************
This story is over. I hope you guys liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️